Secret Pal Exchange- Make Your Guesses Here

My Secret pal fooled me
Yes, let the record reflect that I fooled the Supreme Witch herself!!!

Mal, you were fun to shop for! I'm glad that you liked everything.

txadmin- DH and I know exactly how you feel! I feel like my life is nothing but School, School, and more School! I have often times thought about leaving the teaching field for another career, especially with everything that has been going on lately with TRS, budget cuts, pitiful insurance, increased class sizes, lack of support, etc. Luckily I don't have cafeteria duty, but DH does since he is a coach. Hang in there, for that 3 day weekend is coming up! :D

My 2nd package is going out in the morning mail!! :):) I hope my SS person likes everything! :)

This is cutting it close. My hubby is on his way to mail my package. He just called home to say it is on the way!!!!

Here's a hint to my Secret Pal.

" I put lime ribbon on the outside of your present. The lime ribbon is left over from the ribbon I bought to put on my son's wheelchair when we went to Disney this summer to tell others that we were from the board."

I'm looking for someone who loves coffee, only stays in deluxes, and loves the beverages in Mexico when in Epcot. I just took the alcohol quiz and I'm a Tequila!! Guess we may be solemates, secret pal! Or, do you like Mexico for the Margaritas?

This has been fun.

Happy three day weekend to everyone. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Mine is on it's way too, but might take a little longer due to the holiday weekend.:rolleyes:

Sorry secret pal - didn't have time to neatly wrap everything, just threw it in the box and sent it.:eek:

As soon as this exchange is over, then I will start planning an exchange for October. Do you want it to work like this one where the items sent wouldn't have to be Disney- or Halloween- related, or do you want to make it Halloween-related only? Many of you said that you would've liked more guidelines to follow. What kind of guidelines, if any, would you like to see added?

Can't wait to get the next one started! This has been fun! :D

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I got my package yesterday!!!! She wrapped everything in lime green tissue and wrote me a really nice letter. Even gave me hints about who she was...but I cheated and read on to the next paragraph. My secreat pall was......Belle0101!!!! And, she was really great.

Now, if I can just get my list of gifts right. I received two mystery books---a new author plus a Sue Grafton (who I love), Pooh post-ts, Pooh air freshener, Disney pens, Keebler Disney cookies (which I ate while on the computer yesterday and today), magnetic notepad, Eeyoe pez, confetti bath soap and bath scrunchies, an Eeyore sucker (which I'm trying not to eat!!), and a candle holder and candle,. Plus, a brochure from Nappanee, Indiana. I was born in Indiana, my dad say about 40-50 miles from Nappanee, in Silver Lake (actually in Rochester as Silver Lake is so small there's no hospital!!!).

Thanks, Michelle very, very much for all the lovely gifts. I really loved opening them all, too. Cindy

Jennifer - Count me in for the Halloween one. As far as what to send, I'm flexible. :bounce:

Jennifer --
Count me in for the Halloween exchange too!
feiertag-smiley-016.gif
I really had lots of fun with this so I don't have any suggestions as to guidelines or what to send. Whatever gets decided I'm okay with. Thanks!!

Cindy --
Small world! I've been through Silver Lake. I think my dad used to fish there too. I know he fished in the Diamond Lake area but I don't remember which way that is from there. Rochester ... that's where I got my one and only speeding ticket. Matter of fact, it was about 19 years ago today! I was on my way home from Purdue on Labor Day and well, I was going just a little too fast. Glad you like everything! I ran across another Sue Grafton book so when I'm done with it I'd be glad to send it on to you if you like. It's "M for Malice". Let me know!

Denise--
I'd be careful with what you say... "I'm flexible" .. with the way the Tag Fairy was lurking around you never know ... that just might show up as a new tag for you! ;)

Hi, Jennifer

Count me in on the Holloween one. This has been so much fun.

I'm doing last minute planning for my two-week solo trip to WDW---11 DAYS!!!!

Belle0101---My parents moved from Indiana when I was 5 1/2 and I have only been back twice (The last time was 30 years ago)
My Mom's relatives live around Warsaw and my Dad's around Crawfordsville. One of these days I will make it to Indiana, but I really do like WDW as a vacation spot!!!! And, thanks for the hints on the rewards programs. I hope to get involved in a couple of those when I get back from vacation. You're right, though, Blink isn't very good any more.

Thanks Jennifer for doing this exchange.

Cindy

Originally posted by Belle0101
Denise--
I'd be careful with what you say... "I'm flexible" .. with the way the Tag Fairy was lurking around you never know ... that just might show up as a new tag for you! ;)

LOL Cindy! I'm going to be in big trouble if the TF starts keeping tabs on everthing I say.:eek:

Jennifer - Just a thought, I was shopping at Kohl's this afternoon and I noticed sooo many cute fall themed things. What if we do a Halloween/Fall exchange. We could mention in our questionairre favorite activities we like to do in the fall and favorite fall scents. It might make it a little broader based for everyone and not just be limited to Halloween. What does everyone think?

hlwn-mic02a.gif

for the fall exchange. I enjoyed the last one .:D

Baileymouse,

Thank you for all the wonderful gifts. I love the scrapbooking stickers (I'll use them for DD's book probably because she loves butterflies)

I also love the Mickey memories book. Not sure how I'll use it - for the family trips to WDW, or maybe just for our family. I also like the boxes and the stainglass light catcher. Our new bathroom is going to be yellow and I think the boxes will go in there. Not sure about the light catcher, but I think I might have a spot where lots of sun comes in.

You were a great secret pal.

Hope you enjoy your trip to WDW. DH is saying if we can sell our house and finish the one we are building now before the kids have fall conferences we might go on a spur of the moment trip. Yippee:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks again for everything.

To my secret pal: package is going out today. I had a deadline to meet on the new house and with school starting I never made it into town to get to the PO last week. Sorry.

I thought maybe, just maybe, if I waited til today my missing piece of the package would arrive. It did not. I am sending what I have today and will send the additional item later. I am so sad, it was perfect to arrive with the others. :(

I love my gifts. That bag is darling!!! I am burning one of the candles right now...reminds me of fall and Halloween!

And no, I'm not mad at ya. Look at me...mine just went out today!!

But you fooled me...I could have SWORE there was a different address on the first package. Sneaky little devil aren't ya. :)

Count me in for the next one too. I had fun. Well, except for one of my presents arriving on time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter