ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the issue with the closing paperwork is actually on Fidelity's end. My paperwork took almost 2 weeks and I asked FA about it and they said they were waiting for Fidelity to give them stuff. I emailed Fidelity to ask about it and it miraculously had just come through that morning and they would expedite it for me. I had the closing documents from FA later that day.

Good to know - I'll have to remember this if the closing paperwork takes awhile.

Glad to see a similar deal at AKV go through. We went to rofr 2 days after you. We did a 160 point contact too, but you got a better deal than us, good work, haha. We offered 107 but only got them to drop down from their list of 120 to 115. It was the right use year for us and were eager to get something so we pulled the trigger.

We offered 105.00 from a list price of 120.00. We were surprised we settled at 108.00.

then that is a really good deal and an even better measure of ROFR. as it would be sub 90 per point on most people calculating it.
The points were are getting in 20 are actually borrowed from 21 and will expire in Jan, so that’s why we aren’t paying maintenance fees for 20. We will only get 7 points for next year, so the contract is a little stripped. Works ok for us though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter