ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subsidized Aulani dues with a June Use Year! I'm so jealous.
Stalked that beast for more than a year, every time I pulled the trigger someone else was faster on the draw.

I got lucky and found it the morning it was posted before it was labeled subsidized dues on the site (which usually has a prominent sticker) - fits us perfectly :) Hope you find one, too!

Longtime reader, first time poster. I couldn't pass up a deal like this. I'm not getting my hopes up though...

TikiLagoon---$82-$15748-175-SSR-Aug-0/19, 98/20, 175/21, 175/22- sent 8/17
LOL I saw that contract disappear last week (Fidelity, right?), I had contemplated offering $90 and I would never have imagined offering $82, guess I need to think more aggressively!

LOL I saw that contract disappear last week (Fidelity, right?), I had contemplated offering $90 and I would never have imagined offering $82, guess I need to think more aggressively!

Yes! Well some other buyer had offered that but apparently didn't go through with the purchase last second. The agent I was working with knew I was looking for saratoga and asked if I wanted to offer for that same price on that contract. I got really lucky!

Yes! Well some other buyer had offered that but apparently didn't go through with the purchase last second. The agent I was working with knew I was looking for saratoga and asked if I wanted to offer for that same price on that contract. I got really lucky!
:flower3: That is just the best! It is a great lesson for newbies to be ready to pounce and know what you want before the opportunity presents itself. Congratulations...part luck and part planning!

Waiting on ours submitted 7/21. I'm hoping next week $98 pp at SSR for fully loaded. I initially thought maybe I should have offered lower, now i'm just hoping it gets thru ROFR!

I contacted broker today - no ROFR update

Which broker did you use? I used Fidelity Resales. A little worried now seeing the Closing thread because I let them choose the title company, and they used First American who sometimes seem a little bit slow to send the closing paperwork.

I contacted Fidelity yesterday and they said to expect to wait another week to hear back. But they did respond which was good - I've found sometimes when I email my agent they are very slow to respond.

Which broker did you use? I used Fidelity Resales. A little worried now seeing the Closing thread because I let them choose the title company, and they used First American who sometimes seem a little bit slow to send the closing paperwork.

I contacted Fidelity yesterday and they said to expect to wait another week to hear back. But they did respond which was good - I've found sometimes when I email my agent they are very slow to respond.
I have found Fidelity slow to respond as well. I actually had to send a reminder to check on my offer when it was made, so I was shocked when it was accepted. All of the paperwork seemed to move quickly though. I requested Mason Title, so hopefully if/when ROFR is finished, the close will move. We submitted 7/13, so hoping for this week. Have seen a few others on here pass 12-14 th range. Fingers crossed we get news soon and that it is the good kind.

Last edited:

Same!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter