ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone could just stop me, that would be great...

eatmoreveg---$120-$10160-80-BWV-Jun-0/19, 0/20, 96/21-Seller pays MF '20- sent 7/14
eatmoreveg---$130-$7348-50-AKV-Apr-0/19, 50/20, 100/21- sent 7/24

Heard back on one of these today!

eatmoreveg---$120-$10160-80-BWV-Jun-0/19, 0/20, 96/21-Seller pays MF '20- sent 7/14, passed 8/19

And on the SSR front, still no passes since 8/3 on this thread! Contracts for other resorts submitted after mine and passed.. the ROFR mystery continues...

Woo hoo!

Washfamily---$108-$19074-160-AKV-Feb-90/19, 155/20, 160/21, 160/22- sent 7/15 passed 8/19

Congrats! First 7/15 I have seen! I hope I hear back on mine from 7/15 soon then ... I am pessimistically thinking I won't hear now until next week though and they will not process any contracts on Thursday or Friday of this week (historically since COVID, it seems to be hit or miss whether they work on Monday, Thursday or Fridays).

Woo hoo!

Washfamily---$108-$19074-160-AKV-Feb-90/19, 155/20, 160/21, 160/22- sent 7/15 passed 8/19

Glad to see a similar deal at AKV go through. We went to rofr 2 days after you. We did a 160 point contact too, but you got a better deal than us, good work, haha. We offered 107 but only got them to drop down from their list of 120 to 115. It was the right use year for us and were eager to get something so we pulled the trigger.

Which broker did you use? I used Fidelity Resales. A little worried now seeing the Closing thread because I let them choose the title company, and they used First American who sometimes seem a little bit slow to send the closing paperwork.

I contacted Fidelity yesterday and they said to expect to wait another week to hear back. But they did respond which was good - I've found sometimes when I email my agent they are very slow to respond.
I’ve bought several Aulani contracts from all the usual suspect resale sites, and every one of them was assigned to First American. My experience is that they’ve been pretty fast.

I’ve bought several Aulani contracts from all the usual suspect resale sites, and every one of them was assigned to First American. My experience is that they’ve been pretty fast.

Thanks - I was basing it off of the Closing Thread - some people waited 3-4 weeks for their closing paperwork from First American! I wonder if they may be faster for Hawaii vs Florida? I hope you're right though, and there were also plenty of people who received their closing paperwork from First American in 2 weeks or less.

Thanks - I was basing it off of the Closing Thread - some people waited 3-4 weeks for their closing paperwork from First American! I wonder if they may be faster for Hawaii vs Florida? I hope you're right though, and there were also plenty of people who received their closing paperwork from First American in 2 weeks or less.

First American handled my direct CCV contract last year. No complaints. I’m also using them this time around for the resale contract. Let’s hope it’s the same experience :)

First American handled my direct CCV contract last year. No complaints. I’m also using them this time around for the resale contract. Let’s hope it’s the same experience :)
I think the issue with the closing paperwork is actually on Fidelity's end. My paperwork took almost 2 weeks and I asked FA about it and they said they were waiting for Fidelity to give them stuff. I emailed Fidelity to ask about it and it miraculously had just come through that morning and they would expedite it for me. I had the closing documents from FA later that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter