Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party 2024

We did all of those - every villain treat trail actually except the Big Hero 6 one.

We were in Oogie Boogie line when it opened and then ended up at the Sanderson sisters (minnie and friends line) - should have reversed that order. We didn't do any treat trails where there wasn't a villain.
Was Oogie Boogie there right at 6?

I was considering the dessert party but it’s really not worth it and the party hours are precious. The last few years we’ve found a front row seat 20-30 minutes before the parade. We used that time to grab a snack/ drink and relax. Before continuing to run around and see everything.

I was considering the dessert party but it’s really not worth it and the party hours are precious. The last few years we’ve found a front row seat 20-30 minutes before the parade. We used that time to grab a snack/ drink and relax. Before continuing to run around and see everything.
Thanks. I think we will skip it this year and if it doesn't work out maybe we will do the dessert party next year.

So far I haven’t seen anybody successful at getting tickets at the hotel. Going to try on Tuesday and see if we have any luck. We need one extra and just hoping they might have one. 🤞

I was in DCA during the mix in today and wanted to report that there was no Sanderson 'pre line' when I left a little after 4 pm. There were three groups who seemed to be lingering, that was it.
There was a pre-line about an hour later when I walked by. The line went back toward Monsters.

If anyone has a Disney Visa, there is now a Marvel themed meet 3 to 6 pm. We got Captain America yesterday.
Where is it located?

I saw this pic on FB from an OBB party and they had comments turned off otherwise I would have asked there… where was this taken?

Attachments

• IMG_5694.jpeg
    IMG_5694.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 22

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest