"Official" 2024 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

False. Disney sells more tickets for Friday than other night.
We've been going to the parties since 2011, and over the years have attended parties on every night it is offered. Additionally we typically go to two parties each year. Anecdotally, we have next experienced one party that was more crowded than another.

Glad we got our tickets. Only party we can attend - not a fan of the first party, but maybe with the vloggers being occupied doing what they do, the lines won't be that bad. Can't wait!!

This is my hope too. We are leaving on Disney Fantasy on Sunday so this is the only day that works for us. We are doing the first Xmas party and the first Jollywood nights. Really looking forward to both but also nervous about them being the first parties.

There really are only a handful of vloggers who attend these parties. In the grand scheme of the thousands and thousands of guests attending a party, they really do not have an impact on the vast majority of guests.

Hi all, with the first party selling out, does Disney ever release more tickets or are tickets transferrable if someone needs to cancel? We recently booked a last second trip for the week of 11/4 and the first part is the 8th but it just sold out yesterday. We won't be there for the next one but was just wondering if there's any luck people have had if a party has sold out.

Rarely and the most accurate answer is no, Disney does not sell additional tickets to sold out events. Occasionally a guest is able to go to guest services the day of a sold-out party and purchase a ticket but the vast majority of time the answer is no, no additional tickets are available.

PLEASE READ:

Now that we have a Sold Out party we need to post our annual reminder:

Disney MVMCP tickets are non-transferable.
1725541339059.png
A sold out party is a sold out party except for very, very rare instances where more tickets become available through the Disney website or by asking at Guest Services. (Occasionally this happens in extreme circumstances when something like a hurricane is brewing so many guests are cancelling their party tickets or a guest calls Disney to advise they will not be attending a party.)

ADVERTISING TO SELL OR PURCHASE TICKETS IS NOT PERMITTED ON DISBOARDS. Any such posts will be deleted and warning points may be awarded.

Also, as is often asked, if party tickets are sold out on the Disney website/app, they are also sold out when phoning Disney and through third-party vendors.

Third party vendors may appear to have tickets available to a sold out party but historically when a guest attempts to complete their transaction on the third party website, it errors out as third party vendors also pull from Disney's pool of tickets.

If you are unable to attend a party to which you have purchased tickets, please contact Disney to make alternate arrangements. Historically they allow guests to retain those funds in their Disney account to use towards a future hard-ticket event.

Last edited:
Rarely and the most accurate answer is no, Disney does not sell additional tickets to sold out events. Occasionally a guest is able to go to guest services the day of a sold-out party and purchase a ticket but the vast majority of time the answer is no, no additional tickets are available.

Although I will say, last year they had a few dates they were sold out and then came back on sale. My date was sold out and then showed up on sale at their website a few days later. Still rare though

Although I will say, last year they had a few dates they were sold out and then came back on sale. My date was sold out and then showed up on sale at their website a few days later. Still rare though
thanks being its the first party, probably not gonna have that luck since thats usually the party where every vlogger and youtuber goes to.

I saw this on Twitter :

Bookings for Table Service dining at Be Our Guest Restaurant, Cinderella’s Royal Table and The Plaza Restaurant during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party will open today at 2pm ET, according to an update on the Walt Disney World website:

Check back September 5, 2024 at 2:00 PM ET to make a reservation at this restaurant during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas

And here it is on the Disney site:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/cinderella-royal-table/
Check back September 5, 2024 at 2:00 PM ET to make a reservation at this restaurant during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.

Last edited:
Are Fridays always the busiest?

Maybe I missed it.....when do tickets start selling out? I am going to get mine through Undercover, but I need to get through a medical procedure first to ensure we can still go.
I believe UT provides refunds if needed. I’d secure your tickets rather than risk it selling out. Hope your procedure goes well!

For anyone wondering, last year we were trying to purchase 4 tickets to a sold out party for a Thursday. On Wednesday we went to the guest services window at MK about a half hour before the park opened and we were able to get them!.
The CM at the window said that sold out party tickets only show up when people cancel them. So me being curious, I asked if they had more and he said yes but couldn't tell me how many more.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest