"Official" 2024 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Are Fridays always the busiest?

Maybe I missed it.....when do tickets start selling out? I am going to get mine through Undercover, but I need to get through a medical procedure first to ensure we can still go.

I apologize if this question has already been asked and answered, but will they let me add the party tickets to my existing reservation or do I have to purchase separately? I have regular hopper tickets for 11/17 ( our arrival day) but I'm thinking of cancelling the regular tickets for that day, hang around the hotel awhile, and then just go to the party! Thank you!

If you are referring to a package, no you cannot add party tickets to it. They are a separate purchase and paid for in full at the time of purchase.

If you are staying and swan- and don’t plan on using MDE as the only ticket had is the party ticket. Does apple wallet always work? Or should we have MDE on all phones to show a ticket?

Does anybody know what quick service restaurants are typically opened during the Christmas party? We went to the Halloween party last year and had a hard time finding food.

Does anybody know what quick service restaurants are typically opened during the Christmas party? We went to the Halloween party last year and had a hard time finding food.

Here is every Food & Beverage Location Open / Per the Brochure on the Christmas Party night I went in Dec 2023 - Not sure which are Quick Service.

Main St: Casey's Corner, Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, Main Street Bakery
Adventureland: Sunshine Tree Terrace, Aloha Isle (only until 9pm - I was VERY sad to get there after 9pm)
Frontierland: Golden Oak Outpost, Pecos Bill (until 11pm)
Liberty Sq: Sleepy Hollow
Fantasyland: Storybook Treats, Friars Nook, -- Cinderella's Royal Table, Be Our Guest which are definitely not QS
Tomorrowland: Cosmic Rays, Auntie Gravity's Goodies, Cool Ship

You can just look on the Disney website at the restaurants .. pick the party date on the calendar and they will show you the hours for that day.

Example: I am looking at Columbia Harbor House on my party date and it closes at 5 pm. Then I went to Cosmic Rays and it will be open for party with a gap in between, I'm sure to help move non-party guests out.

Sunday, September 15, 2024
10:30 AM to 5:45 PM
Today's Special Ticketed Event –
7:00 PM to 12:00 AM

Are Friday nights still like "local nights" for parties, making them the busier party nights? I am going back and forth between Tuesday and Friday. (I prefer Sunday, but cannot make it work).

Are Friday nights still like "local nights" for parties, making them the busier party nights? I am going back and forth between Tuesday and Friday. (I prefer Sunday, but cannot make it work).
Quoting myself above.....

I just read on another (reputable) site ""Friday sells more tickets. If you want lower crowds, choose Sunday or Tuesday".

You can just look on the Disney website at the restaurants .. pick the party date on the calendar and they will show you the hours for that day.

Example: I am looking at Columbia Harbor House on my party date and it closes at 5 pm. Then I went to Cosmic Rays and it will be open for party with a gap in between, I'm sure to help move non-party guests out.

Sunday, September 15, 2024
10:30 AM to 5:45 PM
Today's Special Ticketed Event –
7:00 PM to 12:00 AM
When known for certain, Page 1 of this thread will be updated with all of the correct, current information.

All parties will sell out. No night will be busier then another.
Are you sure? Was this ever verified somewhere?

I was always under the impression that Disney controls the attendance anyway they see fit, so they could sell more or less tickets on any given night,

Hi there! We've been bouncing days around to buy tickets for the MVMCP, but want to avoid any dates that would have EEH as we are staying in a deluxe resort and would love to take advantage of those. Is there a party day that would be safe to book that wouldn't conflict with the EEHs? We were between Tuesday or Thursday initially but Sunday and Friday are also an option which we are there. It's so hard booking things without things being officially announced or posted to the calendar. Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Hi there! We've been bouncing days around to buy tickets for the MVMCP, but want to avoid any dates that would have EEH as we are staying in a deluxe resort and would love to take advantage of those. Is there a party day that would be safe to book that wouldn't conflict with the EEHs? We were between Tuesday or Thursday initially but Sunday and Friday are also an option which we are there. It's so hard booking things without things being officially announced or posted to the calendar. Thank you in advance for your feedback!
I don’t think there are extra evening hours offered during the party season, but maybe someone more knowledgeable can answer this.

There will be deluxe after hours but the days change and a lot of December it's only at Epcot. I think Mondays and then it varies, but Thursdays maybe. Sometimes it was only Mondays. Kind of not that great in December unfortunately.
Somewhere in this board has last year's dates.

Last edited:
Are you sure? Was this ever verified somewhere?

I was always under the impression that Disney controls the attendance anyway they see fit, so they could sell more or less tickets on any given night,
There have not been any reports of parties being busier than others. I am sure if they sold more tickets for certain parties that guests would quickly start to complain.

We have years of guests reporting experiences, many of these guests attending more than one party. There has not been any reports of certain parties being busier than others. Also, wait times are similar for parties across the board.

Wait times are also tracked on Thrill-Data. More guests at weekend parties would mean higher wait times on weekends and data just is not showing that. The image below shows one night of higher waits and that night was one of terrible storms which cancelled many outdoor activities (rides, parades, stage shows) and Disney provided refunds to party guests.

IMG_8778.jpeg

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest