"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Halfway to Halloween technically could be today or tomorrow when you calculate it by the calendar.

All MNSSHP were sold out the past few years and in spite of the bit of a lead Universal may have, I expect it to be the same this year.

If we haven't heard anything by the end of Friday, I'll be surprised. Until then, they're waiting until the true, 'Halfway to Halloween' date.

Man, this thread just got lit hardcore, because now Axl Rose and Slash are taking arrows. :)
Just imagine me, a huge Halloween fan, dressed as the Haunted Mansion bride with a light up skirt I spent hours on, trying to gently explain to a small child what the lyrics "If you got the money, honey, we got your disease" "you're a very sexy girl, and very hard to please You can taste the bright lights but you won't get there for free" and "Feel my, my, my serpentine" mean. Needless to say we didn't get in line for that Treat trail more than once. I'm a child of the 80s, so I love their music, but not as part of MNSSHP.

Just imagine me, a huge Halloween fan, dressed as the Haunted Mansion bride with a light up skirt I spent hours on, trying to gently explain to a small child what the lyrics "If you got the money, honey, we got your disease" "you're a very sexy girl, and very hard to please You can taste the bright lights but you won't get there for free" and "Feel my, my, my serpentine" mean. Needless to say we didn't get in line for that Treat trail more than once. I'm a child of the 80s, so I love their music, but not as part of MNSSHP.
I was a teen in the 80s and I had no clue what the lyrics to that GnR song were until reading them just now, even hearing the song a million times on the radio. Likely most people hearing it in Adventureland felt the same. It’s just background music.

I am going to be your source of joy and positivity. WDW will announce the Halloween party. WDW will offer a bigger and better party for you and all. When you attend with your kid(s), you are going to have an awesome night of fun and frivolity. And, I look forward to hearing about your costume for this coming year because your costume last year sounds dope.

P.S. Jedis don't wear costumes because the Order doesn't allow anything other than robes.

My concern is that all of this adds up to Disney 'downplaying' or not putting as much effort into this Halloween. By delaying they're making me worry that we won't get as many magical extras, like last year's lackluster cardboard photo backdrops that were sometimes unattended or playing Guns and Roses instead of Halloween music in Adventureland. I want Disney to "plus it up" on Halloween, not phone it in.
Just attended Star Wars Nite in DL and I was not thrilled with the DJ playing random club music on Main St instead of anything Star Wars themed or Disney themed.

I have so many things I am waiting on: D23 Expo, HHN, MNSSHP, Epic Universe, Universal Kids, and maybe the HHN thing in Vegas. At least Universal Japan finally announced Donkey Kong is delayed. I would explode if I just didn’t say it will happen when it happens🤣

Seriously? They play Guns N' Roses at the Magic Kingdom? How odd.

I'm guessing when they were writing Appetite for Destruction they did not expect to be cashing cheques from Disney 40 years down the road.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter