My Disneyland dining reviews, with pictures

We've got a few other cheaper dining ressies, but man! Storytellers or Goofy's Kitchen for breakfast with tax/tip for 4...is about $300. I mean, you could get steak/lobster delivered in your room for less. It's breakfast food folks!!!

I went early with a friend yesterday. We hadn't eaten breakfast so decided to split a breakfast burrito at Tiendita.

Tiendita is a takeout restaurant from the same people who own Paseo and Centrico. It is located directly below Paseo.

It is a less popular place to eat and I didn't see the breakfast menu online or on the app so I took a lot of pictures. They serve breakfast from 8-11 am.

1726497599325.png 1726497534604.png

1726497685291.png

We tried the chorizo burrito. Chorizo isn't usually my thing, but it is what my friend wanted. It was quite good. Very tasty and very filling. Definitely sharable. It was much better than the breakfast burritos in the parks. Magic Key holders receive a 10% discount. Since you order via a kiosk, make sure you ask the attendant to enter the discount into the order. Cost with MK discount was $9.90. I will definitely go back and try the other breakfast items.

Chorizo Burrito - Scrambled eggs, chorizo, Mexican cheese, black bean puree, carrots, potatoes, flour tortilla

Ours had black beans (not just puree) as well as carrots & peas. I thought the beans and vegetables added a lot to the burrito. I am sharing in case people have food sensitivities.

1726498395977.png 1726498153735.png 1726498221771.png

Kitchen, ordering kiosk, utensils and cold water.

1726499251306.png

1726499008405.png 1726499048462.png 1726499101768.png

Last edited:
I went early with a friend yesterday. We hadn't eaten breakfast so decided to split a breakfast burrito at Tiendata.

Tiendata is a takeout restaurant from the same people who own Paseo and Centrico. It is located directly below Paseo.

It is a less popular place to eat and I didn't see the breakfast menu online or on the app so I took a lot of pictures. They serve breakfast from 8-11 am.

View attachment 895233 View attachment 895230

View attachment 895238

We tried the chorizo burrito. Chorizo isn't usually my thing, but it is what my friend wanted. It was quite good. Very tasty and very filling. Definitely sharable. It was much better than the breakfast burritos in the parks. Magic Key holders receive a 10% discount. Since you order via a kiosk, make sure you ask the attendant to enter the discount into the order. Cost with MK discount was $9.90. I will definitely go back and try the other breakfast items.

Chorizo Burrito - Scrambled eggs, chorizo, Mexican cheese, black bean puree, carrots, potatoes, flour tortilla

Ours had black beans (not just puree) as well as carrots & peas. I thought the beans and vegetables added a lot to the burrito. I am sharing in case people have food sensitivities.

View attachment 895245 View attachment 895242 View attachment 895244

Kitchen, ordering kiosk, utensils and cold water.

View attachment 895252

View attachment 895249 View attachment 895250 View attachment 895251
Yum! We tried the regular carne asada burrito here for lunch and loved it. We came back two days in a row. I might have to check this out next trip, but I’m most excited they have a cold brew chata! Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest