new site:) update in OP

Okay. Should I send Jodi3530 a pm and ask her not to sign up under me? That way I can send the next person in line my referral link and she can jump to the back. Or should we wait a little longer? :confused3

I'm the person next in line after Jodi3530. I'm waiting for Jodi3530's referral link so I can sign up under her. Should I sign up under you instead?

I am here quite a bit. Are there any others who would be willing to help keep up with referral links for people who have signed up but can't stick around to forward their information? I think it would help keep things moving.

vernfonzndrian - I just signed up. When should you get credit for it?

Hellokitty - I'll PM you now! :thumbsup2

No. Send CJK a pm and post here. ;)

I'm confused :confused: (it has been one of those days)! I haven't signed up yet, I was waiting for Jodi to send me her referral link. If Jodi goes to the end of the list then I think I would sign up under you. Help me, I'm losing my mind...:crazy:

I'm confused :confused: (it has been one of those days)! I haven't signed up yet, I was waiting for Jodi to send me her referral link. If Jodi goes to the end of the list then I think I would sign up under you. Help me, I'm losing my mind...:crazy:

CJK is gonna send ya a PM and a link. then you can sign up under them.

You're not losing your mind. :thumbsup2

The other way was taking too long. We're an antsy bunch and took matters into our own hands. :lmao:

We're just trying to grab people as they come in. After you sign up under CJK post back here. If you can't stick around to give the next person your referral link, just send it to me and I'll pass it along. ;)

Tiggerific711 - I sent you a PM! :thumbsup2

vernfonzndrian - Have you gotten credit yet by chance?

Hello-kitty - Whoops! Sorry for the PM. I'm having one of those days!! ;)

Referral Chain (I think I got everybody)

maddi - hello kitty
hello kitty - mommyoftwininfants
mommyoftwininfants - Vernfonzndrian
Vernfonzndrian - CJK
CJK - Tiggerific711
Tiggerific711 -
Jodi3530 -
BBGirl -
MommyBoo! -
Ksloane -
Brbe4 -
lenzs4 -
MsSharkBait -
excelica -
M 'n C -
Magical Jenk -
Saffymom -
jeanadave -
kclofamily -
Practicallyperfect -
Maybelle -
dizneenut -
Lucky Labonte -

Referral Chain (I think I got everybody)

maddi - hello kitty
hello kitty - mommyoftwininfants
mommyoftwininfants - Vernfonzndrian
Vernfonzndrian - CJK
CJK - Tiggerific711
Tiggerific711 -
Jodi3530 -
BBGirl -
MommyBoo! -
Ksloane -
Brbe4 -
lenzs4 -
MsSharkBait -
excelica -
M 'n C -
Magical Jenk -
Saffymom -
jeanadave -
kclofamily -
Practicallyperfect -
Maybelle -
dizneenut -
Lucky Labonte -

I haven't gotten a pm with a link to sign up yet, but I will as soon as I get it!

No. Some of us wanted to start earning and the other way was taking too long. The ball is officially in Tiggerific711's court. Hopefully she'll respond soon. Things were moving along quickly because we were able to grab people as they were coming in.

This would be so much easier if we could just post referral links. :upsidedow

Is there any way to tell who's logged in here?

You can only tell by the green dot in bottom left corner of a post. If its not green, they aren't logged in. Ugghh! The anticipation is killing me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter