new site:) update in OP

I signed up under Lisa AF. If anyone needs a referrel link, let me know!!

I still have a referral available also if anyone else needs one. I guess this is now just a free for all instead of a chain of referrals.

How is everyone doing with this site so far?:confused3

I have a few pending and one paid. I plan to clear those cookies and get back in again today for more more more.:thumbsup2

I've had 6 offers clear and 1 is pending. I'm going to poke around there a little later on tonight. I want to make sure maddi gets her referral money. After that, I don't know if I'll be sticking around or not. There doesn't seem to be too many ways for a gal with no credit card to earn money. We'll see.

Ive done 7 offers and only 3 have cleared. I'll feel really bad if my ref doesnt get thier money cuz of me, butI dont thinkI should do any more. =/

I have been looking for a site like this! Who can I get referred under? Let me know. Thanks you guys, I will be sure to keep this going!

Hillary
4kidsand2dogs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter