new site:) update in OP

maddi

<font color=magenta>Now you will never forget our
I've been lurking on this thread for awhile since LisaNJ25 and Sumrmist clued me in on it. Thanks Ladies!!!! They've lead to to SR, MY and QR and I LOVE it!

Anyway, there is a site a friend of mine has been using for a while and I just started. Just my first day but it has really good payouts. She adds quite a bit to her income using this site.

I don't want to get points for infractions, so I don't know if I can list the site or not but if you would like to know which one it is, PM me.

or if It's ok to list it, just let me know and I will post it asap! :)

For those joining here is some info:

to register:
it is on the upper left hand side of the page that comes up.

after you are registered:
click PTS which takes you to the page for sign-ups
click browse categories to see all that are available

and if this isn't allowed...pm me and I will edit it immediately, please don't point me:)

Hi and welcome!!

You are allowed to share the name of the site as long as it isn't a referral link. Referrals must be done privately.

HTH!

Great! I wasn't for sure:)
The site is really user friendly!
If anyone has had any experience with them, please share. My girlfriend vows by them and if they payout like they say...I'll be happy. I've signed up and have hooked over $20 in free ones without referrals.
Not as good as SR because we can't get GC to disney but every lil bit helps.

you get $5.00 just for signing up and $10.00 for referrals. I emailed all my friends...lol!
and you can cash out at $20.00

www.treasurecities.com

I'm going to sign up too! Let's keep the referral chain going! Jodi, if you pm me your referral link i'll sign up under you.

Have a happy Sunday everyone!

MommyBoo!, I'll sign up under you if you send me your referral link. Glad to keep the chain going. :)

ksloane, I will sign under you and send me the referral link thanks Barbara

ksloane, I will sign under you and send me the referral link thanks Barbara

Tried to send you a message and got this message:

Brbe4 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Jodi3530 - I pm'ed you. I like this referral chain idea. It's a wonderful thing you've started. THANK YOU! :)

vernfonzndrian, If you will pm me your referral link, I will sign up as well!
Shirley

lenzs4, PM me your referral link and I will sign up under you! This is a neat idea, thanks!

Will do - as soon as I have one!! - I like this too. So glad it was started.
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter