• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

new site:) update in OP

Okay. Should I send Jodi3530 a pm and ask her not to sign up under me? That way I can send the next person in line my referral link and she can jump to the back. Or should we wait a little longer? :confused3

Maybelle, send me a link and I will sign up under you. :)

I have sent a PM to the previous person (I think) so when she returns the message I will send you the link...thanks!!

This is fun!!:thumbsup2

Hello! I am sure that everyone is as anxiou as I am to get our links and start this new rewards site. I still haven't seen mine, but the person who supposed to send her the referral hasn't sent it either. Can you guys on the first page double-check your PMs? Thanks! :)

Okay. Should I send Jodi3530 a pm and ask her not to sign up under me? That way I can send the next person in line my referral link and she can jump to the back. Or should we wait a little longer? :confused3

I was the first and I signed up under maddi. I sent Jodi3530 my referral link and she hasn't signed up yet.

It has been a couple days, right? Maybe we should skip her and she can come back on at the end of the list. She will get her referral later when she's available. What do you think?

That's fine with me. I think we're all anxious to start earning. If we all hurry up we can cashout before the end of the month. I'll pm Jodi3530 now and let her know what is going on then I'll send my referral link to Tiggerific711. Should we have a limit to the number of days we wait before bumping somebody to the bottom?

Or can somebody think of a better way to do all this? :confused3

Referral Chain (I think I got everybody)

maddi - hello kitty
hello kitty -
Jodi3530 -
Tiggerific711 -
BBGirl -
MommyBoo! -
Ksloane -
Brbe4 -
Vernfonzndrian -
lenzs4 -
MsSharkBait -
excelica -
M 'n C -
Magical Jenk -
Saffymom -
jeanadave -
kclofamily -
mommyoftwininfants -
Practicallyperfect -
Maybelle -
CJK (?Canada?) -
dizneenut -
Lucky Labonte -

I think that it should be 24 hours for the referral. Knowing that you put your name out there, most of the time you come back later that day and check if not continuously refresh the page and wait. ;) They'll get theirs whether it's in order or at the end of the list.

I edited my last post to include a list.

MsSharkBait would you just like to sign up under me? Then we can move you to the top of the list and the next person who is interested can contact you. We can slowly check off people as they sign up/get referral. Or is that too confusing?

Edit: mommyoftwininfants is signing up under me.

I'd like to sign up soon. :thumbsup2 I've contacted my person and STILL no word. So Im thinkin we skip her? :confused3 So if someone could send me a PM, I would appreciate it. Thanks! :love:

maddi - hello kitty
hello kitty - mommyoftwininfants
mommyoftwininfants -
Jodi3530 -
Tiggerific711 -
BBGirl -
MommyBoo! -
Ksloane -
Brbe4 -
Vernfonzndrian -
lenzs4 -
MsSharkBait -
excelica -
M 'n C -
Magical Jenk -
Saffymom -
jeanadave -
kclofamily -
Practicallyperfect -
Maybelle -
CJK (?Canada?) -
dizneenut -
Lucky Labonte -

OK hellokitty all signed up and PM'd vernfonzndrian

ETA: got credit now which offer to to do to make another $5 I can't find where the paid clicks are :confused:

I'd like to sign up soon. :thumbsup2 I've contacted my person and STILL no word. So Im thinkin we skip her? :confused3 So if someone could send me a PM, I would appreciate it. Thanks! :love:

mommyoftwininfants just pm'ed me and is signing up. She said that she would stay on and send the next person her link. You might want to go ahead and pm her to let her know you're on and interested. Please post back here so we can keep the list updated. :)

Edit: Thank you mommyoftwininfants! It credited in a flash! :)

Okay, it looks like Canadians ARE eligible, so I'm ready to sign up when someone sends me a PM! :thumbsup2

maddi - hello kitty
mommyoftwininfants - Vernfonzndrian
Vernfonzndrian - CJK
CJK -
Jodi3530 -
Tiggerific711 -
BBGirl -
MommyBoo! -
Ksloane -
Brbe4 -
lenzs4 -
MsSharkBait -
excelica -
M 'n C -
Magical Jenk -
Saffymom -
jeanadave -
kclofamily -
Practicallyperfect -
Maybelle -
dizneenut -
Lucky Labonte -

New List

maddi - hello kitty
mommyoftwininfants - Vernfonzndrian
Vernfonzndrian - CJK
CJK - ?????

EDIT: hellokitty beat me to it :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter