• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

new site:) update in OP

I sent Jodi3530 my referral link late last night. Hopefully she'll see it soon and get the ball rolling. With the $5.00 signup and $10.00 referral we just need to earn $5.00 to cashout! :thumbsup2

BTW, I contacted them about using different email addresses to complete offers. There is no limit.

I sent Jodi3530 my referral link late last night. Hopefully she'll see it soon and get the ball rolling. With the $5.00 signup and $10.00 referral we just need to earn $5.00 to cashout! :thumbsup2

BTW, I contacted them about using different email addresses to complete offers. There is no limit.

Im still waiting for the person ahead of me,I've contacted them, but no word. :confused3 As soon as I hear from them, I will send my next person their link. :thumbsup2

I don't know why, but that surprised me. I guess it sounded too good to be true. I'm so glad it's not... at least not yet. :lmao:

I've done a couple of offers and they approved quickly. :thumbsup2

Where's Jodi3530? :confused3

I know...that's what I keep saying!!!! My girlfriend started Feb. 4th with them and was tickled with the amount she made. I did send a comment this afternoon to them with a couple of questions. I wanna see how long it takes for them to get back and their responses. Keeping my fingers crossed:)

here's an email I recieved this morning so everyone knows how the program works:

Hello Everyone, Alot of you have reached your payout this month and there is still time for some of you that have not yet reached payout, so lets see if we can get you a check by simply filling out some of our great offers! We will be sending out checks on the 20th of April as long as you have reached a minumum balance of $20 or more by the end of this month (March 31,2007)! You will also receive referal bonuses for each person that you have brought in as long as they have reached at least $20 in payout by the end of the month as well and %10 of your referals earnings for life! If you have any questions feel free to contact us! Thank you, The Staff at Treasure Cities

So click click click and everyone will get a check in April!

Who was the last person on the list who didn't get a referral. I had contacted the OP, but I'd like to keep the chain going and let us all get in on the referral chain (sorry OP).

Who hasn't contacted someone with a referral link yet?

that's ok...I'm looking forward to all of us having fun:)

Does anyone know if this program is open to canadians? I went to the site, but couldn't find any info. If it is open to us, then I would definitely join through this referral chain. Thanks for letting me know.

Who was the last person on the list who didn't get a referral. I had contacted the OP, but I'd like to keep the chain going and let us all get in on the referral chain (sorry OP).

Who hasn't contacted someone with a referral link yet?

Maybelle-I looked & I think you'd sign up under Practically Perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter