new site:) update in OP

if you don't here back by tomorrow, let me know. My son wants to sign up and you can have him:)

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope I hear back, but I'll let you know if I don't.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope I hear back, but I'll let you know if I don't.

Great! I'll let him know not to sign up until I hear from you tomorrow:)

and remember all...I also emailed all my friends in my addy book! several of them joined to...everyone loves extra money!!

I passed the link to TIGGER and also to Lisa AF since she was waiting for mine so hopefully Tigger already had one - I am thinking you did but I am not sure. Sorry
Shirley

I passed the link to TIGGER and also to Lisa AF since she was waiting for mine so hopefully Tigger already had one - I am thinking you did but I am not sure. Sorry
Shirley

Okay I'm all signed up under lenzs4. Who needs a link?

Anyone still need a referral tonight? Or are we all set for now?

Did the ball keep rolling?
Has everyone gotten a referral link?
Has anyone gotten pd for a click?
I have a pending payment, but that's it.

I signed up under Jodi as she was who sent me a referral link. I then sent to MommyBoo who I assume got a referral link from someone else. SO if someone needs a referral Tiggerific711 and I got left out of the loop. I was on ALL day so I know I could have been off by more then a hour from getting my referral and sending to the next person. :confused3

Ok, let's see if there are any night rewarders out there!! :0) I'm finally back on & now that I know how to register (thank you!), KC10family sent me a referral, I'm online & will be for at least another hour. It's 10pm central time right now!! So I'll register at TC & if there is anyone out there still waiting to register, I'll PM you a link. Otherwise I'll be online tomorrow morning too.
Thanks!

Send me the referrel link. I'm always looking gor new and fun ways to make money!! Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter