new site:) update in OP

I don't have any luck with WInzy in the afternoon...a few points here and there.
but my day and so does my daughter's starts at 6:30am and at that time in the morning we hit alot of 500pts and so far in three weeks between the two of us have hit the amazon GC 3 times. not bad for 30 clicks/searches:)

Idol doesn't start for 2 hours here - It just kills me that some people get to see it before me!!!! I am reading the Idol thread now and I want to be watching it - not reading it - AAAGH
Shirley

OH - still would like the next PM!

Unfortunately, the person I referred still has not shown up in "my referrals" on the site even though they signed up under me. Says I don't have any. Boo hoo!!!

OK, I sent one to Practicallyperfect because I know she is still waiting, and we had a previous arrangement, just in the opposite direction. If anyone still needs a link, PM me....but I don't want to hog any referrals.;)

go to PTS

it say browse categories
click that and there is 100% free with like 70+ ones there to sign up for

Mine still hasn't shown up and I did it about mid-afternoon! I sent in a trouble ticket and the person who signed up under me sent them one too telling them she had signed up under me. I don't think either of us has heard back. I'm bummed!:sad2:

I also already have credit for lenzs4!! Problem is I have no idea what to do now that I am here. hahaahhahahaha.

Mine still hasn't shown up and I did it about mid-afternoon! I sent in a trouble ticket and the person who signed up under me sent them one too telling them she had signed up under me. I don't think either of us has heard back. I'm bummed!:sad2:

if you don't here back by tomorrow, let me know. My son wants to sign up and you can have him:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter