Fly on Friday the 13th?? Yep, we`ll turn superstition into 23 nights of fun!! A Sept/Oct 2024 TR

:bday: Have a great Birthday trip:) What a lovely surprise of a cake and decorations in your room.

I wondered about your flight being changed due to the weather in Florida yesterday. Glad it all turned out right and you are settling in and comfy:)

Thanks so much Ruth, it was a big surprise, you wonder how they remembered!!

Flight was fine, weather didn’t affect it in the end, it was an odd direction though, but least we got here. Yes, very much at home now :)

Happiest of Birthdays to our amazing Carole! 🎂🍹🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I am so glad you are settled and ready for fun! 🎉🎉🎉

Thank you Maria, love the Scottish flag!!!

Yep, all settled in a loving it as always, it’s so lovely seeing everyone again, almost caught up with most folks now :)

Back in the forums after a break and just catching up. Happy belated birthday! And beautiful pictures of Scotland.
Margaret

:welcome: back Margaret!!

Sometimes a break from the boards is a good idea, but glad to see you here and look forward to your posts again!

I’m happy you liked the Scotland pictures, such a beautiful place.

Nice to see you back :wave2:

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope there was lots of cake and champagne involved! (Or at least something sparkly from Tiffany & Co. 😉)

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest