PVB Tower Charts, Sales Date and more!!!

Honestly I'm not expecting great incentives to start. The Poly is iconic and there are quite a few people that plan on buying ASAP, regardless of the incentives. Offering a great incentive to start would make them lose out on some potential profit. They will likely milk it for 1-3 incentive periods and then once all the "sure thing" buyers have purchased and sales slow a bit, they will then drop some better incentives to attract all the potential buyers sitting on the fence
For sure. I sell some items on ebay from time to time and if I have a popular item I'm not starting at a low price from the get-go. I can always (and usually do) lower the price as I go depending on how many views the item is getting...which Disney will know very well how in demand their product is or isn't.

$23/pp very nice price for the renter😊
I don’t understand why a renter would pay $23 for poly points when the longhouse studios are routinely available at 7 months with $18 per point SSR points, but I guess a lot of renters don’t really understand how DVC works.

Edit: But this did get me thinking that any of the “professional” point renters with poly points will absolutely be walking the new tower studios for low point times where they can maximize profit on those new rooms by charging more. It could make them even harder to get for someone who is buying poly points and wants to mainly use them for tower studios.

Last edited:
Hrmm what are everyone's predictions for 7 month availability given the point chart? Do we think 1BR TPV, 2BR TPV and 2BR PH TPV will be available at 7 months? Or do we think that they made very few of them in the tower so availability will still be tough due to limited inventory? Do we expect preferred to be difficult to book at 7 months? 🤔

I'm thinking preferred will be booked up by owners especially for the 2BRs given the need for accommodations that can hold more than 5 in a studio and limited inventory of standard. There may be some leftover at 7 months but not that much..? So if buying Poly which I probably will down the line it might be preferred that I need to plan for? 🤔🤔

For a while the duo studios, studios, and 2br will be booked out. There may be some 1br available at 7 month due to the high point charts and the spacious original studios also sleeping 5. There will be original studios available as owners try out the new tower. And there may be some 2br penthouse available just due to the insane point price, but they are so limited in quantity compared to the overwater bungalows that they may book before 7 months depending on demand for the expensive rooms. A lot of the time 2 connecting studios can be cheaper than a 2br and sleep 10 vs 9 people, so that is an option as well if 2brs sell out but original studios are open.

Thinking about adding on here but had a question and hoping @Sandisw or someone else can answer.
I am already a blue card holder but I want to start to set up any purchases with my adult children on the deed as well. So here are the questions:
- if I make a add on purchase and add my adult child on the title, will that mean that i would not have the same member number for that contract?
- for my adult child to get DVC privileges (annual passes, etc.) does my add on purchase have to be at least 150points?

Thanks
Yes and Yes.
When we wanted to add our adult children we added them to our older contracts as well, that way same member number and easy to mix and match points.

Last edited:
For a while the duo studios, studios, and 2br will be booked out. There may be some 1br available at 7 month due to the high point charts and the spacious original studios also sleeping 5. There will be original studios available as owners try out the new tower. And there may be some 2br penthouse available just due to the insane point price, but they are so limited in quantity compared to the overwater bungalows that they may book before 7 months depending on demand for the expensive rooms. A lot of the time 2 connecting studios can be cheaper than a 2br and sleep 10 vs 9 people, so that is an option as well if 2brs sell out but original studios are open.
I have a couple 2025 longhouse reservations during weeks that are currently showing “waitlist” only on the calendar, that I’m going to try and move over to the tower on Oct. 15🤷🏼‍♀️ depending on inventory and my place in the queue, that could free up spots. I’m sure there are many other people hoping to do the same thing.

I don’t understand why a renter would pay $23 for poly points when the longhouse studios are routinely available at 7 months with $18 per point SSR points, but I guess a lot of renters don’t really understand how DVC works.

Edit: But this did get me thinking that any of the “professional” point renters with poly points will absolutely be walking the new tower studios for low point times where they can maximize profit on those new rooms by charging more. It could make them even harder to get for someone who is buying poly points and wants to mainly use them for tower studios.
Its 3 months out - your not getting anything at Poly

And that’s another one. I have a feeling future DVC’rs are going to look back at the 2020’s as a turning point.
CCV owners will be in the position that original BWV and BC owners are now in 10 years, staying on points that were bought directly for less than half the current price with better points charts.

I will also say that despite restrictions RIV is also going to be the economical choice post-2042 when the new BC/BWV are $300 /point and have aggressive point charts.

CCV owners will be in the position that original BWV and BC owners are now in 10 years, staying on points that were bought directly for less than half the current price with better points charts.

I will also say that despite restrictions RIV is also going to be the economical choice post-2042 when the new BC/BWV are $300 /point and have aggressive point charts.
I purchased CCV direct when it first opened because of the point chart. Agree that RIV will be the bargain on the epcot side

Its 3 months out - your not getting anything at Poly
Are you talking about the opening of the tower? I guarantee there will be people who book stays to rent them out right after the tower opens, but that’s not what I was talking about.

I meant if you purchase new poly points with the intention to book tower studios during a low point time, those rooms will likely be hard to book because there are so many poly points already in existence and people who run mini rental businesses tend to book low point desirable studios because that’s what they can rent out for the most profit.

And the other part of of comment was about up until this point, I don’t see how people were renting out poly points for $23 per point when most of the time you haven’t needed the home booking window (I’m speaking of current poly) and could get the same rental reservation by renting from someone with $18 SSR points.

Are you talking about the opening of the tower? I guarantee there will be people who book stays to rent them out right after the tower opens, but that’s not what I was talking about.

I meant if you purchase new poly points with the intention to book tower studios during a low point time, those rooms will likely be hard to book because there are so many poly points already in existence and people who run mini rental businesses tend to book low point desirable studios because that’s what they can rent out for the most profit.

And the other part of of comment was about up until this point, I don’t see how people were renting out poly points for $23 per point when most of the time you haven’t needed the home booking window (I’m speaking of current poly) and could get the same rental reservation by renting from someone with $18 SSR points.
You missed the point - they are renting longhouses now at 23 a point since it is 3 months out and it is sold out in December

Most renters who do it as a business rent last min reservations since they can get more per point.

You missed the point - they are renting longhouses now at 23 a point since it is 3 months out and it is sold out in December

Most renters who do it as a business rent last min reservations since they can get more per point.
Oh, yeah I missed it was for a confirmed reservation. But it’s a good example of why someone should consider getting a favorite week if they want the points for a tower studio during a low-point time because otherwise I think it will be a frustrating experience.

Last edited:
Oh, yeah I missed it was for a confirmed reservation. But it’s a good example of why someone should consider getting a favorite week if they want the points for a tower studio during a low-point time.
If RIV is an example, duo studios will not be the popular rental. I would not be surprised in a few years if the longhouses rent better than the tower studios. 2 vs 4 vs 5 person room. Renters are looking for bargains for the family.

If RIV is an example, duo studios will not be the popular rental. I would not be surprised in a few years if the longhouses rent better than the tower studios. 2 vs 4 vs 5 person room. Renters are looking for bargains for the family.
Yup the tower studios only sleeping 4 is a big bummer, I wish they would have matched longhouses with 5 capacity. Them being same price and sleeping one less along with being smaller will put more pressure on longhouses eventually I think.

Yup the tower studios only sleeping 4 is a big bummer, I wish they would have matched longhouses with 5 capacity. Them being same price and sleeping one less along with being smaller will put more pressure on longhouses eventually I think.
If they ever move to wristbands at the pool, the four person capacity in the tower studio means one less wristband. I have a studio booked for July 4 2025 (5 wristbands) and I just realized if I try and move that reservation to the tower on October 15th I’ll lose a wristband. Not worth it to me, I’d rather bring a local friend with us that day.

The point is that to make some of the SV rooms in that one building as preferred, they have to take those points from somewhere and where do they come from?

Maybe the bungalows? Some believe they can’t do that since those were declared as “units” that didn’t include studios.

With the current PVB points already sold out, changing views or specific rooms would be very tough, even if allowed.

If they had wanted to do that, it would have happen. We also need to remember that micromanaging rooms like that can make it difficult to book and control.

And, views are subjective to a certain extent. Take RIV. Some think that SV there should cost more because of fireworks…yet I think having a parking lot view most of time supports the SV.
So after the discussions on this is this concensus this might be possible, but unlikely given the difficultly it would take to reallocate the points from individual previously SV units to P view units? And, from Disney's perspective what would they really gain by expending this effort.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest