Everyone was right... UPDATE

December 31, Jambo Value Studio just showed up.

Jeez what r people doing?? I got a value 1bd already for that date, but sheesh what a find for whoever scooped it up.

I just looked and already gone. Thought maybe you but know you have a one bedroom.

Happy hunting!

Noodles, there is SSR standard studio, January 4 night.
One bedroom, SSR, January 1, 1 night.
Would that help you not having to move one night?

Last edited:
Noodles, there is SSR standard studio, January 4 night. Would that help you not having to move one night?
I actually have that booked already. When I saw it pop up, I thought maybe I got lucky and my waitlist came through. No luck.

I think she already has that night at SSR. She’s looking for OKW.

I actually have that booked already. When I saw it pop up, I thought maybe I got lucky and my waitlist came through. No luck.

Is the January 4 SSR the same category as your January 5? If so, couldnt you shorten or modify your OKW and go to SSR and save yourself a move?

Maybe Im not getting it correct since I am out of my mind with stalking, now for fellow disers lol

Is the January 4 SSR the same category as your January 5? If so, couldnt you shorten or modify your OKW and go to SSR and save yourself a move?

Maybe Im not getting it correct since I am out of my mind with stalking, now for fellow disers lol
5th is her check-out day. Jan 1-5 she has AKV/OKW/OKW/SSR

Noodles, I think WL disappear after a week so now you will have to actively stalk (I found my dates by stalking even though I had WLs). Your WLs should be gone and its only by stalking now will you be able to grab something.

We leave on the 5th. The two days prior are OKW, so was just hoping for OKW to replace SSR on the 4th.

5th is her check-out day. Jan 1-5 she has AKV/OKW/OKW/SSR

We leave on the 5th. The two days prior are OKW, so was just hoping for OKW to replace SSR on the 4th.

OK. Now I understand. When I saw OKW/OKW I thought you were moving to a different category in OKW and had to move.

I would be looking for OKW for January 1 and January 4, since more inventory than AK.

January 4 was so hard for me to gett. The last two pieces to my travel puzzle were January 4 and January 12. But keep the faith! We can do it lol

Noodles, January 2 just opened up for OKW studio. Maybe whoever put that back will put back January 1, then you wont have to move from AKL and one less move.

Jan 1-3 in SSR studio. Preferred though, 13 pts.

If Noodles you have the points for above, I would have taken that and you wouldnt be moving twice, only once within the same resort.

Looks like a lot of inventory was taken last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter