Everyone was right... UPDATE

Nope. All borrowed out :rotfl:
It’s gone now! Lasted like 3 minutes.

Someone must be :crazy: like us since it couldnt have been matched with a WL.
Little slow today maybe little movement tomorrow for you.

Hope the weather is okay for us.

Looks like this week was beautiful. Doesnt look like snow here for me on Friday when we leave so Im happy about that just dont want rain in Disney since it will be my dd’s last Disney trip for a while since she will be graduating law school in May and has a job lined up for September and will be studying June and July for the bar but it is what it is.

Maybe tonight and tomorrow there will be last minute cancelations. I noticed there were quite a few for Christmas.

Someone must be :crazy: like us since it couldnt have been matched with a WL.
Little slow today maybe little movement tomorrow for you.
Not like us. No one is like us :laughing:

it will be my dd’s last Disney trip for a while since she will be graduating law school in May and has a job lined up for September
Wow! Congrats to her!!

I noticed there were quite a few for Christmas.
I noticed that too. Tomorrow will be my last day stalking!

Not like us. No one is like us :laughing:

Wow! Congrats to her!!

I noticed that too. Tomorrow will be my last day stalking!

Thanks about my dd.

Yes, tomorrow your last day and Im sure it will be a little bit of a relief for you lol
Will you ask at check in if anything opened up or will you accept fate and carry on lol

Enjoy the time with your family! Im sure the kids loved the Christmas surprise!

Thanks about my dd.

Yes, tomorrow your last day and Im sure it will be a little bit of a relief for you lol
Will you ask at check in if anything opened up or will you accept fate and carry on lol

Enjoy the time with your family! Im sure the kids loved the Christmas surprise!
Nah I’ll just let it go. They did for sure! I hope you guys enjoy your last minute holiday too!

Nah I’ll just let it go. They did for sure! I hope you guys enjoy your last minute holiday too!

Thanks. Cannot believe I am going out again tonight for more drinking and eating and drinking omg.

I hope I look on here tonight or tomorrow and you snagged a last minute cancelation!

Enjoy!

I just got my last night at OKW! I think my stalking has officially ended. I’m happy about what I was able to piece together a week in advance.

SO, SO, So happy for you!!

So, what do your ressies look like now?

I came back here to wish you and Madame a very happy new year and enjoy your trips with your families! I cannot wait for my trip with just my mom and adult dd.

We will all be there at same time during that week and we can know we are in the presence of crazies hahahaha

Enjoy ladies! Our families have no clue what we had to do for our stay but I enjoyed these last couple of weeks stalking with each other!

I came back here to wish you and Madame a very happy new year and enjoy your trips with your families! I cannot wait for my trip with just my mom and adult dd.

We will all be there at same time during that week and we can know we are in the presence of crazies hahahaha

Enjoy ladies! Our families have no clue what we had to do for our stay but I enjoyed these last couple of weeks stalking with each other!
You too!! It was nice to have others to share the crazy with :crazy: Have fun ladies & Happy New Year!

You too! DH thinks I’m crazy . Our final stay looks like AKV- (3)OKW and it’s perfect. My first night popped up at OKW too but AKV is our home and we love it so we’re looking forward to our night there. Have a great trip. It’s been fun planning with you both!

Yahoo!!!!

I think I am going to no longer look either. I have two days Epcot, an after hour event at MK, Highway in the Sky and California Grill and think being at BLT works much better, even if we had GF, which we love.

Going to place my food order tonight or tomorrow and be happy.

We rock!

See you on Main Street!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter