Everyone was right... UPDATE

Thanks lol

Lots of movement today. I hope you get it! I think you will! Can you do the Chome auto refresh and never move from the screen lol. Its easy at work, not home :crazy:

Have to nap going back out again tonight but had to look one more time for all of us lol
We appreciate it!! I’m on my phone & just hit refresh ever 1 min or so. My kids are at my Mom’s and DH is still working so I’m boooored lol.

There was a lot of movement today but nothing I could use. Still not giving up. I think I’m having too much fun with this .

There was a lot of movement today but nothing I could use. Still not giving up. I think I’m having too much fun with this .
Me too!! You see all those Kidani rooms sitting there & none we can use???

Last edited:
Just got home.

See nothing for all of us but a two bedroom at SSR for January 2 but dont think either one of you can use or want.

So so happy the four nights at GF one bedroom are gone for me. I wanted to take it but knew it wouldnt work so close to leaving but would have taken last month. Thats how I started out getting BLT and I took four days for my eight night trip but had a month to find remaining dates. Now I have a week and didnt want to chance trying to find four more days...dont really think that would have happened.

Thank you madame for talking me off the ledge lol

Keep up the stalk! Good luck. Maybe tomorrow more movement and then weekend with people having to change plans.

It was so obsessive for me, I began having stalking dreams where I would see myself moving my fingers on my screen modifying OMG. Really. It was all I did for a full two months and I got what I wanted, not with any waitlist. It was exhausting. My mom and dd are happy but they dont know our struggle with stess of modifying and hoping when we cancel we can get our other rooms we want. That is very stressful.

Go us!

Keep up the stalk! Good luck. Maybe tomorrow more movement and then weekend with people having to change plans.

It was so obsessive for me, I began having stalking dreams where I would see myself moving my fingers on my screen modifying OMG. Really. It was all I did for a full two months and I got what I wanted, not with any waitlist. It was exhausting. My mom and dd are happy but they dont know our struggle with stess of modifying and hoping when we cancel we can get our other rooms we want. That is very stressful.

Go us!
I definitely know the stalking dreams. Usually I get them when hunting ADRs!

No, I let it go. DH doesn’t want to move every day. AKV just opened for Saturday night but that’s our departure day.
I don’t blame him. It’s a pain & there’s the chance the tech could get wonky every time you move - room charging etc.

No, I let it go. DH doesn’t want to move every day. AKV just opened for Saturday night but that’s our departure day.

Maybe someone else or same person will put back more AK inventory.

I just saw WL almost a full week just now for my dates but want monorail and we are not moving so that is good. I have Highway in the Sky and MK After Hours so staying at BLT is perfect but it really kills me to see good inventory sitting lol

I hope you and Madame get exactly what you are looking for and it seems people are doing a bit of canceling these last two days. Hope it works to both of your advantage. Keep refreshing!

Maybe someone else or same person will put back more AK inventory.

I just saw WL almost a full week just now for my dates but want monorail and we are not moving so that is good. I have Highway in the Sky and MK After Hours so staying at BLT is perfect but it really kills me to see good inventory sitting lol

I hope you and Madame get exactly what you are looking for and it seems people are doing a bit of canceling these last two days. Hope it works to both of your advantage. Keep refreshing!
It’s that Thurs & Fri!! I’ve barely even seen SSR or OKW for those two nights.

Dod you see this [GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Attachments

• 934F95B6-2C47-4E4C-800B-DE9653A0B136.png
    934F95B6-2C47-4E4C-800B-DE9653A0B136.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 8
Dont have glasses on but could you use out shopping for NYE.

I saw a one bedroom GF LV for five nights in the middle of my stay, while shopping in Costco, which would have had to mean I moved twice and quickly thought about it lol. If it was in the end, I probably would have taken it even though my dd told me no more stalking lol. If I wasnt leaving next week and had a month or so, I probably would have taken it and stalked the rest of the days.

Im seeing lots of one or two nights across all resorts being put back for my dates but Im really only looking for 6-8 nights together in a one or two bedroom.

Good luck ladies!

I saw a one bedroom GF LV for five nights in the middle of my stay, while shopping in Costco, which would have had to mean I moved twice and quickly thought about it lol. If it was in the end, I probably would have taken it even though my dd told me no more stalking lol. If I wasnt leaving next week and had a month or so, I probably would have taken it and stalked the rest of the days.

Im seeing lots of one or two nights across all resorts being put back for my dates but Im really only looking for 6-8 nights together in a one or two bedroom.

Good luck ladies!
Things are pretty frozen at zero availability from Dec 31-Jan 6th. VGF is teasing you :duck:

Things are pretty frozen at zero availability from Dec 31-Jan 6th. VGF is teasing you :duck:

Hahhaha

Its back to one day again. First it was four nights, then five. Maybe someone will put the full week back.....a girl can dream lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter