Stickied FAQ for this board?

Selket

Been there - done that
Wasn't there a stickied FAQ for this board that was rather long? I was looking for it and can't find it. I was trying to refresh my memory on rides where I could stay in a manual WC, which had moving walkways and so on and I thought maybe it had a list.

Maybe it's right there in front of me and I can't see it.:upsidedow

There were 2 threads stuck to the top of the board.
One was specifically about the changes that were made to DAS that made it digital and began the advance video registration. I unstuck that thread because of the recent announcement of changes to DAS made it out of date. That is the one lanejudy was working on.

The other was a general WDW disABILITIES FAQs thread with separate posts for different concerns - like buses, bathrooms. That one had links to a lot of old threads and websites that were out of date and links broken. I was gradually working on that one a new one to replace that one. Long term project that got put on the back burner after the DAS changes. I just unstuck it last week.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter