any fetch rewards users

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
this is only the 2nd time Ive cashed out with them and I cant remember what I did

I got my code and then I get to a page where I have to fill in my name and things like that
I got a plastic GC I know theres a fee on it
but I go to target and then get a DGC
but I cant remember where I get the option to get a plastic card
I must have to fill out the form regardless since on that page theres no other choices

and while Im on the subject the way pre paid card you can get is to use on line
on the DGC site to order one on there and use this pre paid card as payment

either way its free money but this would save on the fees

I've redeemed with Fetch several times and I have never seen the option for a plastic card. They just give me the link to a digital card.

I've also only been able to redeem eGift cards on Fetch. Perhaps you are thinking of a different rewards program. Also, you aren't able to use a Target GC to pay for a Disney GC.

I just went ahead and filled out the information form--just basic things name address etc
after I accepted the terms it showed my prepaid visa number
a little below that there was a spot to have a plastic card sent
so now Ill get the card in the mail

but now Im just thinking can I go to the disney gift card site and use the virtual cardand buy a GC that way
then I wont have to pay any fees to get a plastic card sent
at fetch I only cash out for the pre paid visa

I just went ahead and filled out the information form--just basic things name address etc
after I accepted the terms it showed my prepaid visa number
a little below that there was a spot to have a plastic card sent
so now Ill get the card in the mail

but now Im just thinking can I go to the disney gift card site and use the virtual cardand buy a GC that way
then I wont have to pay any fees to get a plastic card sent
at fetch I only cash out for the pre paid visa
Have you had any success paying with a virtual Visa card via the Disney Store online? I have heard many reports (and experienced it once myself) about orders being declined when paying with a virtual card. Please report back if it works.

FWIW, I redeem my Fetch rewards for either Amazon (grocery order) or Uber/Lyft.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest