ROFR Thread July to Sept 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

VandVsmama---$94-$10535-100-AUL-Feb-0/23, 0/24, 6/25, 100/26-buyer pays 6 pt MF25- sent 9/26

This is our 1st ever DVC contract. Super stoked about this. We'll be able to use the points for a trip in 2026 when our YDD graduates from high school! WOO!

I had to work on my DH for a long time to convince him that this was a good idea. :rotfl2: But being able to stay at deluxe resorts for cheap won him over and he said that of all of the DVC resorts, the only one he'd want to own at is Aulani, so there ya go! Down the road, I do plan on buying a 2nd contract for 100 pts. Not sure yet if we'll search for same sort/same use year or if we'll go with a WDW resort with same use year as the Aulani contract.

I had to work on my DH for a long time to convince him that this was a good idea. :rotfl2: But being able to stay at deluxe resorts for cheap won him over and he said that of all of the DVC resorts, the only one he'd want to own at is Aulani, so there ya go! Down the road, I do plan on buying a 2nd contract for 100 pts. Not sure yet if we'll search for same sort/same use year or if we'll go with a WDW resort with same use year as the Aulani contract.
Congrats! I had my eye on this one but wasn't quite ready to put an offer in. So glad to see it go to a DISboards member. Aulani is magical!

VandVsmama---$94-$10535-100-AUL-Feb-0/23, 0/24, 6/25, 100/26-buyer pays 6 pt MF25- sent 9/26

This is our 1st ever DVC contract. Super stoked about this. We'll be able to use the points for a trip in 2026 when our YDD graduates from high school! WOO!
And a big thank you to the DVC Resale Market people because all of their Youtube videos helped us to be informed/educated buyers. :-)

The long wait times is the only downside to resale.
I feel like the first contract is the worst too, or at least that's what I'm telling myself so I will jump on another one. Although we are debating direct add-on if incentives get good enough, the problem being from Canada, we need to travel to the US to buy.

New DISboards Posts

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest