90 Day Fiancé!

One thing that kind of surprised me about Darcey and Stacey is their relationship. Prior to getting their own show, they portrayed themselves as being very close and having each other's backs, etc. But seeing them on the show together makes you realize that they're both miserable and want the other to be miserable too. They also kind of parade their men around in front of each other like they're trying to one-up the other with the hotness of their husbands/boyfriends. It's weird. I have 3 sisters and we don't act that way.

just saw a photo of drascilla on-line. she's been diagnosed with bell's palsy! thankfully it's not a life threatening condition but still-very rare in a young child.

just saw a photo of drascilla on-line. she's been diagnosed with bell's palsy! thankfully it's not a life threatening condition but still-very rare in a young child.
Bells Palsy sucks. I've had it twice.

I mean, it's not as bad as other things but it is difficult dealing with half your face being frozen.

I know this sounds really mean, but I was hoping Brittney would be arrested or at least confronted by police. She thinks she can get away with everything and she LOVES the attention. Walking around the marketplace with cleavage was so stupid. The only thing that "saved" her was the camera crew with her.

Ari is such a piece of work. She's so lonely because Bini isn't there because he is WORKING and then complains when he sends his sister to keep her company and then complains some more when the sister leaves at MIDNIGHT. Why don't these morons use condoms???

I know this sounds really mean, but I was hoping Brittney would be arrested or at least confronted by police. She thinks she can get away with everything and she LOVES the attention. Walking around the marketplace with cleavage was so stupid. The only thing that "saved" her was the camera crew with her.

Ari is such a piece of work. She's so lonely because Bini isn't there because he is WORKING and then complains when he sends his sister to keep her company and then complains some more when the sister leaves at MIDNIGHT. Why don't these morons use condoms???
I was just coming to post about Ari. Talk about a total spoiled brat! She complains that Bini has to work and she has no one to talk to. Bini has his sister and friend come spend time with Ari and she complains.

There were too many things she complained about last night that were so trivial and petty. His working in a club was good enough 9 months ago and yet today it doesn’t suit her so she wants him to not work. I feel for Bini. He really appears to be trying.

Can you say hormonal with Ari???
She needs to let the man work, its a fact of life we have to work. He tries so hard and she is never happy.
Her parents seem so nice.

Brittany and flaunting her body, answering back the person who said sin to her, she is so stupid and obnoxious.
Her girlfriend knew how to act and to cover herself up, she is just an obstinate little brat.

Is there an episode that goes by where Sumit doesn't lie or omit vital information to Jenny?

Can you say hormonal with Ari???
She needs to let the man work, its a fact of life we have to work. He tries so hard and she is never happy.
Her parents seem so nice.

Brittany and flaunting her body, answering back the person who said sin to her, she is so stupid and obnoxious.
Her girlfriend knew how to act and to cover herself up, she is just an obstinate little brat.

Is there an episode that goes by where Sumit doesn't lie or omit vital information to Jenny?
I'm going to guess no. Their entire relationship has been one big lie. While I truly believe that he cares about Jenny in the way he is able to, I'd be willing to bet money they will never be married and she'll be back in the USA as soon as her visa expires.

As far as Brittany is concerned, while I may not agree with the culture in Jordan that women need to cover up, she should respect the culture that she's in. Is she even aware of what could happen to her for disregarding those norms? She's a complete idiot and totally selfish. Notice her girlfriend, when informed of the car accident that Yazan was in, first asked if he was OK. Brittany didn't even ask him that. She doesn't love him -- I'm not sure why she's even there.

And Ari has problems. She should have never moved to Ethiopia. I don't think she is mentally stable enough to be without a proper support system and having a baby has just magnified the issues she obviously struggles with when it comes to her mental health. She's only going to nitpick poor Bini to death and then she's going to leave and take that poor kid with her, leaving Bini behind without his child. Again.

Natalie and the big guy from Washington are back for the next season and their story seems so overdramatic so definitely hooked :rotfl:
The other couples seem to be the same amount of ridiculousness so hopefully, it's a better season.

Natalie and the big guy from Washington are back for the next season and their story seems so overdramatic so definitely hooked :rotfl:
The other couples seem to be the same amount of ridiculousness so hopefully, it's a better season.

Tarek and Hazel are back as well as Rebecca and Zied.

I barley recognized Rebecca and Zied. Is it just me or just Zied look totally different? I also thought they divorced? I remember the older blond that was a citizen of Canada (I really can't remember her name) and her much younger hottie got divorced, but I also thought Rebecca and Zied did

I barley recognized Rebecca and Zied. Is it just me or just Zied look totally different? I also thought they divorced? I remember the older blond that was a citizen of Canada (I really can't remember her name) and her much younger hottie got divorced, but I also thought Rebecca and Zied did

I don't believe Rebecaa and Zied have gotten married yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter