90 Day Fiancé!

I feel so bad for Azan. Brittani is screwing with him and he is paying for it. I know so much of this show is producer driven drama, but I want to know how much about Yazan's situation is legit. Did his parents really throw him out of the house? Sadly, I think that might be true. His family is a strict muslim family and they don't need a person of Brittani's character in their family.

I feel so bad for Azan. Brittani is screwing with him and he is paying for it. I know so much of this show is producer driven drama, but I want to know how much about Yazan's situation is legit. Did his parents really throw him out of the house? Sadly, I think that might be true. His family is a strict muslim family and they don't need a person of Brittani's character in their family.

At the same time he knew what he was getting into. He saw her social media before getting with her.

It goes back to the old saying, "I can change this person to see my views"......
Both of them thought they would change the other.

Reactions: NAB
Is it weird that I find the cast more relatable in the Strike Back show? It's almost like they aren't getting an edit and are acting more like themselves.

Granted, Angela and Andrei are exactly who we thought they were.

And I could care less about Colt/Jess, but Aswelu looks like he's finally getting it, and Michael actually sounds like a normal person.

Also, I just realized that Larissa has been excised from Strike Back, which probably helps increase my enjoyment level.

Also(2), I need an episode where Angela and Molly hang out. Because that would probably be a lot of alcohol, jokes, and possibly a hockey fight.

First Look last night - wow, I could have down without the goat. I would never have been able to stay as calm as Ari. Yikes....

Ari is a spoiled brat, don't call someone else's religious beliefs silly, you threw him a bone for the Christening leave it at that.
Honestly, why don't these women who go off on vacation and have these flings use birth control???

Deavon again putting her nose in the air about the wedding offer, those people were nice enough to book a wedding for you according to their customs and you are rude. Accept the offer and shut up or pay for your dream wedding yourself.

Anyone else catch when Jenny said her and Sumit were living off her Social Security? She says she's 61, is she lying about her age? Why doesn't he have a job?

Ari is a spoiled brat, don't call someone else's religious beliefs silly, you threw him a bone for the Christening leave it at that.
Honestly, why don't these women who go off on vacation and have these flings use birth control???

Deavon again putting her nose in the air about the wedding offer, those people were nice enough to book a wedding for you according to their customs and you are rude. Accept the offer and shut up or pay for your dream wedding yourself.

Anyone else catch when Jenny said her and Sumit were living off her Social Security? She says she's 61, is she lying about her age? Why doesn't he have a job?
Good call about Jenny collecting social security. She must be at least 62!

I thought at the beginning of the season she took an extra early retirement pay which is cutting into the amount she can collect. As for Sumit I have no idea. It seems like everyone around him has to pay for everything. Jenny pays for the apartment, his dad is paying for the divorce, etc.

I thought at the beginning of the season she took an extra early retirement pay which is cutting into the amount she can collect. As for Sumit I have no idea. It seems like everyone around him has to pay for everything. Jenny pays for the apartment, his dad is paying for the divorce, etc.
I was under the impression that receiving it at age 62 was getting it early -- that you cannot get it earlier than that. At 62, you received a reduced monthly benefit. If you want until full retirement age, you get full benefits. But I'm certainly no expert.

When it comes to Jenny and Sumit I feel like they really do truly love each other, but the lies he's told her are insane. When they met he catfished her. Then he lied about being married? I don't know how she gets past that and then foots the bill for their lives.

I was under the impression that receiving it at age 62 was getting it early -- that you cannot get it earlier than that. At 62, you received a reduced monthly benefit. If you want until full retirement age, you get full benefits. But I'm certainly no expert.

When it comes to Jenny and Sumit I feel like they really do truly love each other, but the lies he's told her are insane. When they met he catfished her. Then he lied about being married? I don't know how she gets past that and then foots the bill for their lives.

I believe 62 is the earliest you can collect SS.
I wouldn't believe a word that came out of his mouth. His lies are too much they are serious. How desperate is she? Also, talking about your "private time" on TV is just gross, come on woman you're a grandmother. yuck.

I really hope that Yazan's dad's threats are producer drama, but I don't think they are. Britney is so vile. She thinks this is all a game. She is going to get herself and/or Yazan killed because of her behavior. She needs to take lessons from Avery - who I had very low opinion of when she first came on the show, but now I have a lot of respect for her after watching her visits with Omar and his family. She is so respectful of her new religion and their culture.

Deavan is such a sad sack, joyless person, I can't even watch her.

I think it helped that Avery converted to Islam prior to getting into a relationship. I think that doing so made her more open-minded and respectful to other cultures. You can't really say the same for Britney.

It's like Brittany did zero research about Jordan and its culture. I don't even understand why she's going back and I feel terrible for Yazan. She does not grasp the seriousness of the situation for him and he loves her so much that he's willing to put himself in a dangerous position. She's not worth it, dude.

And Deaven -- who goes to their husband's new job and tells their boss they used to commit crimes related to the business they're currently working in???? WTH??

It's like Brittany did zero research about Jordan and its culture. I don't even understand why she's going back and I feel terrible for Yazan. She does not grasp the seriousness of the situation for him and he loves her so much that he's willing to put himself in a dangerous position. She's not worth it, dude.

And Deaven -- who goes to their husband's new job and tells their boss they used to commit crimes related to the business they're currently working in???? WTH??

I was so embarrassed for Jihoon when Deaven started saying those things to his boss. I was also cringing when she was talking to his friends at the park.

I was so embarrassed for Jihoon when Deaven started saying those things to his boss. I was also cringing when she was talking to his friends at the park.
Right? Who does that? It just makes her look crazy -- and it was soooo uncomfortable to watch!

Deavon plays the victim in the relationship, meanwhile she is making a mint in endorsements on Instagram and other crap she does online.
Jihoon didn't get any money out of this, if what other have said here about non US citizens not being paid by the show, she got his share too.
She makes me ill.

It feels like Deavan was trying to set up Jihoon, a la pre-programming her reason to leave.

-----------

She's probably already met the other guy. Edit: I have been brought up to speed that she met him a long time ago. Whoopsie. :drinking1

Last edited:
Deavon plays the victim in the relationship, meanwhile she is making a mint in endorsements on Instagram and other crap she does online.
Jihoon didn't get any money out of this, if what other have said here about non US citizens not being paid by the show, she got his share too.
She makes me ill.

Yup, she most likely kept all the money. Baby girl Lisa kept hers from what I heard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter