90 Day Fiancé!

OMG! watching Yazan last night, he looked terrible, what this girl has done to him. She has no idea.
She is a spoiled brat, she has to be aware he has given up everything for her and his life could be next. But, "She's and American and can do as she pleases in Jordan." :crazy2:
Her father and that grin he has whenever he speaks drives me nuts, he must be mortified when he watched himself.

OMG! watching Yazan last night, he looked terrible, what this girl has done to him. She has no idea.
She is a spoiled brat, she has to be aware he has given up everything for her and his life could be next. But, "She's and American and can do as she pleases in Jordan." :crazy2:
Her father and that grin he has whenever he speaks drives me nuts, he must be mortified when he watched himself.
I noticed her dad's expressions as well. Brittany has the same expressions. I honestly can't stand her. Zero respect for anyone (culture) but herself.

I just assumed that he was nervous being filmed and smiled. I do that as well. I hate being filmed and get really nervous and smile uncontrollably lol.
That is my takeaway as well. Nervous about filming, nervous about his daughter moving to Jordan without really knowing what she's doing. So he puts on a brave face and smiles through it all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter