90 Day Fiancé!

I didn't think so. Their last season, I believe she was married still to another man and waiting for a divorce and then Zied took some of her money to buy her a ring. But I do not think they actually go married yet.

I could be remembering wrong though lol

According to 90 day couples on Instagram, Paul and Karine have been fired by TLC for abuse allegations.
They are in trouble, I think the show was their only source of income.
They are in Brazil now.

Ari has an excuse for everything she does, but Bini is always wrong and cannot make excuses.
OMG this religion issue, these people are so selfish. You have to be fair and compromise.
Another example of why people who don't know each other should use birth control, add it to the other 500 reasons.

I was shocked to read Ari had been married before for 10 years. She seems so immature...maybe that the theme this season, because she and Brittany are both something else 😂

I was shocked to read Ari had been married before for 10 years. She seems so immature...maybe that the theme this season, because she and Brittany are both something else 😂

She is a spoiled little brat, her parents seem to give in to her her way all the time, so she expects men to do the same.
No surprise her first marriage didn't work out.

Last edited:
I'll admit, I don't have a lot of patience for grown adults that expect their parents to support their lifestyle like Ari. Why should your parents have to pay for your poor life choices? I agree with a previous poster -- do these people know nothing about birth control? Babies are hard. I imagine having one with someone you barely know is even more difficult. Her expectations are WAY too high.

I'll admit, I don't have a lot of patience for grown adults that expect their parents to support their lifestyle like Ari. Why should your parents have to pay for your poor life choices? I agree with a previous poster -- do these people know nothing about birth control? Babies are hard. I imagine having one with someone you barely know is even more difficult. Her expectations are WAY too high.

I think her parents enable her. When there were saying the apartment was not up to Ari's standard, well that is Ari's problem. She should not have gotten pregnant by a stranger she met on vacation then.

I noticed there are pictures of Ari back in the United States, I am sure she is living with her parents now.
I saw pics of Ari and Bini with the baby in what appeared to be recent pics. I am really hoping Bini was able to come to the US. He really wants to be a father to that baby, but Ari is so entitled and unhappy

I saw pics of Ari and Bini with the baby in what appeared to be recent pics. I am really hoping Bini was able to come to the US. He really wants to be a father to that baby, but Ari is so entitled and unhappy

I think Bini coming to the U.S. is the best option. She is never going to be happy there, and she was definitely going to leave at some point. He also might be able to see his other child...

I am not sure he can come to the US since he already tried once with another woman he was married to and now divorced.

I am not sure he can come to the US since he already tried once with another woman he was married to and now divorced.
What confuses me is how every person says they can't come to the US. Why can't they come on a tourist visa for 2 weeks? Maybe I don't understand international travel, but the two times I've travelled outside of the US I simply got a Visa at the immigation(?) booth once I landed in the country.

What confuses me is how every person says they can't come to the US. Why can't they come on a tourist visa for 2 weeks? Maybe I don't understand international travel, but the two times I've travelled outside of the US I simply got a Visa at the immigation(?) booth once I landed in the country.
I think he can’t because he over stayed on his last visa when he was married last time.

Pictures are really hard to tell because I saw some with Bini with the baby older , than her by herself at a park and another house that looks like she is home at her parents.

I think he can’t because he over stayed on his last visa when he was married last time.

Pictures are really hard to tell because I saw some with Bini with the baby older , than her by herself at a park and another house that looks like she is home at her parents.
She is remarried now and her and her husband still do mission trips to Ethiopia. I wonder if she ever takes the son?

Ari is married to someone else?
Where did you see this?

I think the poster was talking about Bini's first wife. I don't think that Bini ever see's his first son. From what I heard on reddit is that she raised the child to think his step dad is his father. Which is crazy because when the boy is older he will see everything online.

This was Bini's first wedding

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!