90 Day Fiancé!

I think the poster was talking about Bini's first wife. I don't think that Bini ever see's his first son. From what I heard on reddit is that she raised the child to think his step dad is his father. Which is crazy because when the boy is older he will see everything online.

This was Bini's first wedding

Yes, I was responding to the poster who was talking about his 1st wife, should have made that clearer.
And as for his 1st wife raising the child to believe the step-dad is his real dad, that may work now while he's little, but soon he's going to realize that he is black and the dad is white and then she's gonna have to clean anyway!

Wow, that is clearly not a marriage that happened in Ethiopia with the first wife. I hope Ari hasn't seen this video because she would be very jealous!

Ok, I am not a huge fan of Sumit and Jenny. I do think they truly love each other though. His parents are so awful. Watching them berate Sumit and say such nasty thing about Jenny was so hard to watch.

Not believing Brittany's tears during her conversation with Azan's brother - have to admit that in all of the previews of that scene, I thought that was Azan in the conversation - those brothers look so alike!

Cheese Stick and Melyza are just boring - obviously no passion or love in that relationship. Glad he is going home and hope they both just move on.

Deavan is so dead inside. Watching Jihoon's box delivery and search for her was really cute - he seemed to really enjoy it. Seeing him ask for a kiss and her reaction and then finally kissing him was one of the very few - if only - somewhat genuine displays of affection I have seen from her. The best thing about their scenes is the clips of that ADORABLE puppy!!!

At this point, something is always going to prevent Jenny and Sumit from being together and it's getting to the point where it is Sumit since he's so close to his family. Why else would he have been hesitant about getting married right away? Jenny needs to move on with someone who doesn't catfish or cheat.

I still don't know why what's his name and meylza were on the show.

Brittany is stupid if she doesn't understand why her actions bring so much shame to Yazan's family, especially after being told why so many times.

Oh well, at least one more episode of this terrible season.

Deavan is so dead inside. Watching Jihoon's box delivery and search for her was really cute - he seemed to really enjoy it. Seeing him ask for a kiss and her reaction and then finally kissing him was one of the very few - if only - somewhat genuine displays of affection I have seen from her. The best thing about their scenes is the clips of that ADORABLE puppy!!!

Seeing that puppy was cute, but I was sad when I saw what Drascilla did to it on Instagram several months ago.

I agree, Brittany was crying false tears for the camera. She has no intention of marrying Yazan. She just wants to promote herself on tv. If anyone is sketchy, it's her.

And Deavan seems to think all the effort should be made by Jihoon. She thinks there's nothing she needs to change.

I am also not a big fan of Jenny and Sumit. Her shrill declarations that they are in love are kind of meaningless in that culture, which she would know if she spent half a minute researching. Marriage is usually arranged and not for love. If she was bringing him to America it would be different. But plopping herself into his culture and demanding their acceptance is a bit much. His parents have legitimate concerns, as in that culture he is expected to care for them in their old age, and she is already there. They were mean, but I think it's because they are so frustrated with the both of them ignoring the reality of where they are. If they are so in love, they should be moving where they can be accepted and not cause harm to his family. The father just took out loans from the bank and family to get him out of a marriage. The odds of him paying them back are small. He needs to be in a position to care for them at the very least.

Cheese stick and Melyza are a horrible combination. He is blander than bland, and she is beyond bored with him.

I'm curious, but I do love animals, so do I dare ask what she did?

Deavan was filming a makeup tutorial on instagram, Drascilla was in the background and she kept picking up Bambam by the legs and swinging him. She then swings him and flings him across the room out of sight but you hear a loud crash and Drascilla asking the dog if he is ok. During all of this Deavan does nothing. When people later question her, her response is "Koreans eat dog, it doesnt matter". I guess after the video the dog is no longer seen again. But Jihoon a few weeks ago confirmed that he gave the dog to another family so it could be safe.

The anger on Sumit's moms face was pure anger, she loathes Jenny. She still harbors the hard feelings she felt for Jenny when she lived in their house and told her she was just Sumit's friend and he was sneaking up to her room for midnight romps.

But Sumit is the one to blame, he let them arrange him and he supposedly loved Jenny. Why didn't he fight it then? Why does he continually lie to everyone? He is the cause of all of this. Jenny is a fool. We all know what a liar he is and we don't know him like she does.
Now they're in $20,000 debt.

The way Deavon was nagging Jihoon about cleaning the apt. before her parents arrived was so aggravating.
Why does he have to do everything? My God woman, you're home all day with the kids maybe you could pitch in too. It's not that big of a space.
She is a PITA.

The way Deavon was nagging Jihoon about cleaning the apt. before her parents arrived was so aggravating.
Why does he have to do everything? My God woman, you're home all day with the kids maybe you could pitch in too. It's not that big of a space.
She is a PITA.
And after all that, it wasn't even cleaned! Bed was a mess, counter was cluttered....oh my....

Did I miss the show where Deavon had the miscarriage? She talks about it, telling her mother how nice to her Jihoon’s mother was, but I don’t remember the miscarriage itself

Did I miss the show where Deavon had the miscarriage? She talks about it, telling her mother how nice to her Jihoon’s mother was, but I don’t remember the miscarriage itself

They only mention it in the show, this happened a couple of episodes back when Jihoon is making her soup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter