90 Day Fiancé!

If you ask me, Sumit has no intention of marrying Jenny and never will. I get it, his family is spewing some serious vitriol, but he needs to be honest with Jenny that he's never going to do it.
Jenny's only shot is if his parents pass before she does...otherwise it's not going to happen.

That one guy with the parents in his business, can’t believe she called a gynaecologist for birth control. Than he said she is two different people sometimes. Heck no another Natalie.

Can’t believe Michael and Natalie are still a thing. She is crazy.

Zied is not going to change his religion. She knows what he is about, I can see the drama with the daughter already.

Previews for the season are crazy.....

Last edited:
when jovi would flash that goofy smile i kept thinking 'who does he remind me of?????????', then it hit me-'brad' from 'the middle' (speaking of which-if that show was still on the air i'm betting 'frankie' would be a HUGE 90 day fan :rotfl:

when jovi would flash that goofy smile i kept thinking 'who does he remind me of?????????', then it hit me-'brad' from 'the middle' (speaking of which-if that show was still on the air i'm betting 'frankie' would be a HUGE 90 day fan :rotfl:

Thank you, thank you! I kept asking myself “Who does that guy remind me of?” Yep, Brad from ”The Middle”! I agree - Frankie would LOVE “90 Day Fiancé”. 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter