Young Avengers Manor RP

Nat: She let out a chuckled. "I trust you. Now let's enjoy the night. I'm really happy to see one of my favorite agents again sis." She poured then handed her a glass of non alcoholic sparkling cider. "To finding the superhuman kid." They clinked glasses.

Gwendolyn: She smiled. "Aw, I'm touched." She went along with the toast. "To finding the superhero kid." She drank and leaned back. "Honestly, I'm just glad this one is in the country. My last assignment that I got back from last month was in Europe. This will be cake compared to that."

Mike: He wrapped his arm around Evelyn.

Hope: "Yes, thank you Jarvis. And tell Dad I said hi."

Raven: She sat calmly off to the side.

Gwen: She nodded fiercely. "Yes, definitely not Scottish. A Canadian accent would probably better anyway, Buffalo is relatively close to the border, or just a New Yorker accent, but I don't want to seem too close to Gwendolyn Pierce."

Nat: "True true."

Jay: He went over to a different couch and but his arm around Hope. It was a nice movie room with a combination of couches and movie chairs. It had a large projector, surround sound, and a popcorn machine. It was truly the best way to watch movies. Especially with his adorable girlfriend snuggled up with him. The movie started.

Evelyn: "I won't deny it.... mostly. I love my profession. They should be happy. I'd just rather them be safe. Luckily I don't think Jay wants to become an agent."

Nat: "True true."

Jay: He went over to a different couch and but his arm around Hope. It was a nice movie room with a combination of couches and movie chairs. It had a large projector, surround sound, and a popcorn machine. It was truly the best way to watch movies. Especially with his adorable girlfriend snuggled up with him. The movie started.

Gwendolyn: "Yeah, I understand. Well, good on him. Any idea what he wants to do?" She tested her Canadian accent, "Man, I haven't seen those two in forever. They must be getting tall."

JARVIS: "Dr. Banner, Miss Hope sends her regards."

Dr. Banner: He got a little smile on hi face. "Thank you Jarvis."

Hope: She smiled at Jay and leaned into him as the movie started.

Gwendolyn: She smiled. "Aw, I'm touched." She went along with the toast. "To finding the superhero kid." She drank and leaned back. "Honestly, I'm just glad this one is in the country. My last assignment that I got back from last month was in Europe. This will be cake compared to that."

Nat: "Yes they are a lot easier. We may pop in too once in a while. Clint, Steve, and I spent Friday night after Mike's football game. It's only four hours away. It was fun seeing the kids. Ev is a cheerleader and Jay is a Spirit Rustler. I always wished I had a normal childhood."

Nat: "Yes they are a lot easier. We may pop in too once in a while. Clint, Steve, and I spent Friday night after Mike's football game. It's only four hours away. It was fun seeing the kids. Ev is a cheerleader and Jay is a Spirit Rustler. I always wished I had a normal childhood."

Gwendolyn: "Sounds fun. I'll try to meet you guys if you come into town but it'll be very difficult if the kids are around. I'm glad you get to see them. Meh, normality is over-rated. You and I, we didn't really have normal childhoods but we turned out all right."

Gwendolyn: "Yeah, I understand. Well, good on him. Any idea what he wants to do?" She tested her Canadian accent, "Man, I haven't seen those two in forever. They must be getting tall."

Nat: "He still has ideas floating around but I think his top one Professional Archery Player. He takes after his father's skill. Not sure after that. I don't seem him going into the agent field honestly, but who knows. Yes, they are growing up way too fast. Feels like yesterday they were running around the house asking help to tie their shoes. Now their fighting bad guys and dating. Crazy. I love them. I never thought I'd be a mom, but it was a great decision."

Gwendolyn: "Sounds fun. I'll try to meet you guys if you come into town but it'll be very difficult if the kids are around. I'm glad you get to see them. Meh, normality is over-rated. You and I, we didn't really have normal childhoods but we turned out all right."

Nat: "Awesome, and I understand. It's a small but charming town." She chuckled. "That is true. They definitely were not normal. Most of the Avenger's childhood's weren't."

Nat: "He still has ideas floating around but I think his top one Professional Archery Player. He takes after his father's skill. Not sure after that. I don't seem him going into the agent field honestly, but who knows. Yes, they are growing up way too fast. Feels like yesterday they were running around the house asking help to tie their shoes. Now their fighting bad guys and dating. Crazy. I love them. I never thought I'd be a mom, but it was a great decision."

Gwendolyn: She smiled. "They sound great. Time flies. Honestly, your 15 or 16 year old kids have a better love life than I do. It is crazy, but I'm happy that you're glad you did it."

Nat: "Awesome, and I understand. It's a small but charming town." She chuckled. "That is true. They definitely were not normal. Most of the Avenger's childhood's weren't."

Gwendolyn: "Why is it that you have to have an unusual childhood to be awesome?"

Gwendolyn: She smiled. "They sound great. Time flies. Honestly, your 15 or 16 year old kids have a better love life than I do. It is crazy, but I'm happy that you're glad you did it."

Gwendolyn: "Why is it that you have to have an unusual childhood to be awesome?"

Nat: "Aww lol. I know, their love life is pretty intense. Especially Jay and Hope. Don't worry sis, Clint was my first and only boyfriend. I guess for having bizzare childhood we're rewarded with awesomeness!"

Jay: He smiled back. She had such pretty eyes. Both he and Ev enjoyed the comfort and warmth of their loved ones and watched the movie.

Evelyn: "Oh okay. That's cool. Are they comfortable?"

OOC: This is reminding me of How I met Your Mother. Barney always wears a suit. Even when he goes to bed he has suit pajamas. He admits they are itchy and uncomfortable, but it's worth it to him. :rotfl:

OOC: Suit up, lol

Gordon: "Very much so. Here, feel." He held out his arm.

Nancy: she sat on the soft carpet, leaning against the wall.

Eli: he was relaxed on a couch.

Phil: he sat on a couch.

June: She sat in the back, scribbling in a notebook. It was covered in locks and only she could get into it. Most people would call this a diary, but she wasn't a little girl, she didn't write in a diary. Whenever she wrote in it, she addressed it to her father.

'Dear Agent Phil Coulson Sr,
I got my laptop taken away for hacking into shield. But don't worry, I'm keeping my promise, I'm going to find out the truth.
See you soon (hopefully),
Agent June Coulson'

Nat: "Aww lol. I know, their love life is pretty intense. Especially Jay and Hope. Don't worry sis, Clint was my first and only boyfriend. I guess for having bizzare childhood we're rewarded with awesomeness!"

Jay: He smiled back. She had such pretty eyes. Both he and Ev enjoyed the comfort and warmth of their loved ones and watched the movie.

Gwendolyn: "Yeah, I understand. But really, the last person with potential was handsome and interesting and everything but he had the unfortunate, well, fatal, flaw of, you know, he was trying to kill me. Naturally it didn't really work out between us, I killed him, but that's also not the first time that's happened. Yes, we're awesome."

Hope, Mike and Raven: They enjoyed the movie, Mike and Hope especially wit their lovers beside them.

Fairywings said:
Gwendolyn: "Yeah, I understand. But really, the last person with potential was handsome and interesting and everything but he had the unfortunate, well, fatal, flaw of, you know, he was trying to kill me. Naturally it didn't really work out between us, I killed him, but that's also not the first time that's happened. Yes, we're awesome."

Hope, Mike and Raven: They enjoyed the movie, Mike and Hope especially wit their lovers beside them.

Nat: "Aww I'm sorry sweetheart. Don't worry, you'll find someone. Maybe I'll find you some one. I keep trying to hook up Steve with Kristin from logistics. They'd be cute. Or maybe.." She covered up her mouth and voice got quiet. "I'll tell you later."

Nat: "Aww I'm sorry sweetheart. Don't worry, you'll find someone. Maybe I'll find you some one. I keep trying to hook up Steve with Kristin from logistics. They'd be cute. Or maybe.." She covered up her mouth and voice got quiet. "I'll tell you later."

Gwendolyn: "Oh, I bet I'll find someone, I'd just rather them not trying to kill me. Kristin? From Logistics? Meh, we don't really get along... So, done anything fun like save the world from bad guys recently?"

Gwendolyn: "Oh, I bet I'll find someone, I'd just rather them not trying to kill me. Kristin? From Logistics? Meh, we don't really get along... So, done anything fun like save the world from bad guys recently?"

Thor: "I fought some elves..."

Fairywings said:

Nat: "I haven't done anything big lately, but I'm starting a mission with Steve this week. Thor saved the world from Dark Elves. And Stark saved the world from Killian Pierce."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter