• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Young Avengers Manor RP

Thor: "I fought some elves..."

Gwendolyn: "Sounds exciting."

OOC: She doesn't freak out over stuff like elves because, I mean, she's a telekinetic, a super-human, and her department's full of them, plus she's a SHIELD agent and calls Clint and Nat her older siblings, so really, not much fazes her.

Instead of creating Gwen I should've just used a younger Elizabeth Collins

Nat: "He did and did a great job. That was the London incident."

Thor: "Thank you, Ms. Agent Natasha. I also got to see Jane, which was nice. I don't think my kids like her though, they don't exactly approve of my seeing anyone since their mother passed away during their birth, they think it's unfair, I suppose."

Nat: "I haven't done anything big lately, but I'm starting a mission with Steve this week. Thor saved the world from Dark Elves. And Stark saved the world from Killian Pierce."

Gwendolyn: "Sounds interesting. Saw the London incident on the news. That idiot. Killian was a really bad person, gives the name Pierce a bad name. We aren't related by the way. At all. I'd be disgusted if we were."

OOC: Gwendolyn Pierce isn't even the name she was born with.

Doodle98 said:
Thor: "Thank you, Ms. Agent Natasha. I also got to see Jane, which was nice. I don't think my kids like her though, they don't exactly approve of my seeing anyone since their mother passed away during their birth, they think it's unfair, I suppose."

Nat: "That's too bad. I really admire her intelligence. Brilliant woman. It's only fair for you to move on and see some one. It's not like your cheating on your wife. I bet she'd want you to keep honoring her but find a new lady and be happy."

Fairywings said:
Gwendolyn: "Sounds interesting. Saw the London incident on the news. That idiot. Killian was a really bad person, gives the name Pierce a bad name. We aren't related by the way. At all. I'd be disgusted if we were."

OOC: Gwendolyn Pierce isn't even the name she was born with.

OOC: Oh okay. I was curious if they were related.

Nat: "He was terrible and disgusting. I'm glad you two aren't related."

Gwendolyn: "It does sound nice. Mm, that's sad but understandable."

Nat: "That's too bad. I really admire her intelligence. Brilliant woman. It's only fair for you to move on and see some one. It's not like your cheating on your wife. I bet she'd want you to keep honoring her but find a new lady and be happy."

Gordon: He nodded. "I try to honor her. She wasn't even my wife. She was my partner for some time, but never my wife. But Gordon especially doesn't think well of Jane. They refuse to meet her too."

Gwendolyn: "She's got a point."

OOC: Oh okay. I was curious if they were related.

Nat: "He was terrible and disgusting. I'm glad you two aren't related."

OOC: They aren't. Gwen is her third name but her second that's actually legal.

Gwen: "Me too."

Doodle98 said:
Gordon: He nodded. "I try to honor her. She wasn't even my wife. She was my partner for some time, but never my wife. But Gordon especially doesn't think well of Jane. They refuse to meet her too.

Nat: "That's tricky. I'm sorry Thor."

Fairywings said:
Gwendolyn: "She's got a point."

OOC: They aren't. Gwen is her third name but her second that's actually legal.

Gwen: "Me too."

Ooc: Actually legal?

Gordon: He nodded. "I try to honor her. She wasn't even my wife. She was my partner for some time, but never my wife. But Gordon especially doesn't think well of Jane. They refuse to meet her too."

Gwendolyn: "I'm not a parent, so I don't really know what to say. But Sis probably does."

Nat: "That's tricky. I'm sorry Thor."

OOC: Shoot I said Gordon: instead of Thor:

Thor: "It's alright. I'm going to make them meet her soon, even though they don't want to, they have to obey me."

Doodle98 said:
OOC: Shoot I said Gordon: instead of Thor:

Thor: "It's alright. I'm going to make them meet her soon, even though they don't want to, they have to obey me."

Nat: "Yes, just be careful with it. Maybe since Thora is more open introduce her first alone to Jane. Then hopefully she'll convince Gordon on her own that Jane is okay."

Nat: "Yes, just be careful with it. Maybe since Thora is more open introduce her first alone to Jane. Then hopefully she'll convince Gordon on her own that Jane is okay."

Thor: "Maybe. But they don't like to be separate. Maybe I could take her to the manor."

Tony: "If you take her to the play, they could meet her. I'd like to meet Jane Foster. You've talked about her a lot."

Thor: "Maybe. But they don't like to be separate. Maybe I could take her to the manor."

Tony: "If you take her to the play, they could meet her. I'd like to meet Jane Foster. You've talked about her a lot."

Gwendolyn: "There's an idea. Wait, what play?"

OOC: Hi Noelle

Thor: "I think I will. Gordon's girlfriend will also be attending to play as well, maybe that will help."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter