Young Avengers Manor RP

Nat: "Me too! Most of the kids are acting or teching it."

Thor: "I honestly have no idea what this Phantom of the Opera is."

Gwendolyn: "Basically, this guy uses this theater and the people in it to pay him and run the way he wants it to - he brazenly calls it his theater - by pretending to be a threatening ghost that haunts them. Anyway, he falls in love with this dancer and aspiring singer named Christine, and so he teaches her to sing and she becomes really good. Christine becomes famous rather quickly, and right before she becomes famous, her old childhood best friend Raoul goes to the theater and becomes one of the people that help run it. Raoul and Christine reunite, and the guy - the "Phantom" becomes jealous and it all goes downhill from there."

Gwendolyn: "Basically, this guy uses this theater and the people in it to pay him and run the way he wants it to - he brazenly calls it his theater - by pretending to be a threatening ghost that haunts them. Anyway, he falls in love with this dancer and aspiring singer named Christine, and so he teaches her to sing and she becomes really good. Christine becomes famous rather quickly, and right before she becomes famous, her old childhood best friend Raoul goes to the theater and becomes one of the people that help run it. Raoul and Christine reunite, and the guy - the "Phantom" becomes jealous and it all goes downhill from there."

Thor: He looked at her confused. "I'll never understand Midgard."

Thor: He looked at her confused. "I'll never understand Midgard."

Gwendolyn: "The play is set in the Midgardian year 1871, so naturally in the present, when people are less easily fooled because of technology, a plot like that wouldn't work."

Gwendolyn: "The play is set in the Midgardian year 1871, so naturally in the present, when people are less easily fooled because of technology, a plot like that wouldn't work."

OOC: Hi guys! Going to lunch, I'm not sure how much I'll be on.

Tony: he nodded. "People still manage to get away with black mail though."

Jay: The movie finshed. They all had a good time. He didn't want to get up, he was quite comfortable. But gotta stick to the room and get back to the bedroom. "Good night everyone." He kissed Hope's forhead and went to sleep."

Evelyn: She felt the same way as Jay. "Sweet dreams everyone." Evelyn gave Mike a kiss on the cheek to went to bed.

Nat: "Some people are terrible. Good thing we're here to avenge the good ones. Well, I have to train bright and early tomorrow morning. I'm going to sleep." She gave Gwen a hug. "So great to see you sister."

My characters: they said good night and got in bed.

Tony: he went to bed. He had been working on arc reactor designs, but it hadn't been successful... Making the new design for his had been difficult enough.

Jay: The movie finshed. They all had a good time. He didn't want to get up, he was quite comfortable. But gotta stick to the room and get back to the bedroom. "Good night everyone." He kissed Hope's forhead and went to sleep."

Evelyn: She felt the same way as Jay. "Sweet dreams everyone." Evelyn gave Mike a kiss on the cheek to went to bed.

Nat: "Some people are terrible. Good thing we're here to avenge the good ones. Well, I have to train bright and early tomorrow morning. I'm going to sleep." She gave Gwen a hug. "So great to see you sister."

Hope: She kissed his cheek. "Good night love." She added to the room, "Good night everyone," before going to her room and to bed.

Mike: He kissed her on the cheek back and murmured a good night. "Good night everybody, have a good sleep." He went to his room and went to sleep.

Raven: "Good night," she whispered and went to bed.

Gwendolyn: "Yes. I'll crash here. Good to see you as well. Good night, sleep well."

My characters: they said good night and got in bed.

Tony: he went to bed. He had been working on arc reactor designs, but it hadn't been successful... Making the new design for his had been difficult enough.

Bruce: "We'll get it tomorrow," Bruce murmured to Tony before heading to bed himself.

Steve: He went to bed, deciding he would get up early to train too.

Bruce: "We'll get it tomorrow," Bruce murmured to Tony before heading to bed himself. Steve: He went to bed, deciding he would get up early to train too.
Tony: he nodded. Bruce was a good partner.

June: "Good night." She went upstairs and hid her book.

Gordon: "Goodnight." Thora had fallen asleep again so he carried her upstairs.

OOC: Since there's no purpose to hiding it from a plot stand point, here's Gwen's past:

Gwendolyn Lance was born Brooklyn Hayes. She was a sick kid growing up, which eventually landed her in the hospital at 8. She met a man once when he visited her in the hospital, a scientist who took an interest in her bravery and determination to get better, but, she didn’t know, for the wrong reasons. When she was on the edge of death at 10, the scientist disguised himself as a doctor and, after telling the doctors Brooklyn was dead, vanished with her body. The news got out that Brooklyn was dead, Brooklyn Hayes was officially declared dead, but they never did find her body. Meanwhile, the scientist took her back to his base and brought her back from the line between life and death and cures her of the illness. He then used his research, which was based on empowering the mind to host psychic abilities such as telepathy and telekinesis, on her and gave her telekinesis. He renamed her Helen, as in the Helen that started the Trojan War, and trained her to be his protégé as they traveled the world. This went on for a couple years. However, SHIELD had been chasing this scientist for a very long time, and finally caught up with him and arrested him. She recoups at a SHIELD facility, but when the topic is brought up, she refuses to go back to her old life, saying “Brooklyn Hayes is dead.” So she and some SHIELD agents create the identity of Gwendolyn Lance, and legalize it by getting her the proper papers. She has been Gwendolyn Pierce ever since. When it was offered, she joined up with SHIELD at 12. The rest is history (which you’ll find in her training piece)

1elle2 said:
Tony: he nodded. Bruce was a good partner.

Ooc: The Science Bros!!
Very nice backstory Wings. I ejoyed that.

Clint: He said his goodnights and went to bed. It was sure a nice surprise having Gwen come.

Ooc: New day?

Ooc: The Science Bros!! Very nice backstory Wings. I ejoyed that. Clint: He said his goodnights and went to bed. It was sure a nice surprise having Gwen come. Ooc: New day?
OOC: Lol I like the Science Bros. I'm fine with a new day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter