Young Avengers Manor RP

Fairywings

Perry/Perrin
Hi!

We've already discussed this and we know how to act, so I'm going to skip this thread rules part.

Manor Rules:
1. There will be no tampering with Jarvis' tech. We will know if you do.
2. Curfew at 11 pm unless you are doing homework.
3. No boys in girls' rooms and no girls in boys' rooms after 9 pm.
4. You will answer the phone when we call (exceptions will be addressed)
5. You will go to school and you will get your homework done.
6. You will not reveal your secret identity or ours.
7. You will be responsible for this mansion. Take care of it.
8. Don't tell anyone you don't live with your parents. Jarvis will take care of the school and legal problems, just keep your mouth shut.
9. Just use common sense. Just because you're on your own doesn't mean our rules or your rules at home don't necessarily apply.

Residents (alphabetically)
Hope (Elizabeth) Banner [Bailey] - played by Fairywings - math & science club, debate
Evelyn (Maria) Barton [Bush] - played by Orreed - soccer, cheer
Jay (Philip) Barton [Bush] - played by Orreed - theatre, pep boy
June Coulson [Collins] - played by Doodle8 [Collins] - cross country, film
Philip "Phil" Coulson Jr. [Collins] - played by 1elle2 - student council, baseball
Raven (Phyllis Marie) Fury [Fletcher] - played by Fairywings - theatre, basketball
Nova (Elyon) Hill [Hilton]- played by The Villianess - cheerleading
Michael "Mike" (James) Rogers [Rider] - played by Fairywings - quarterback of the football team, art, cross country
Nancy (Elizabeth) Rogers [Rider] - played by 1elle2 - volleyball, art
Eli Stark [Smith] - played by 1elle2 - math & science club, debate
Penny Stark [Smith] - played by Cinderella8 - volleyball, swimming
Gordon Thorson [Matthews] - played by Doodle98 - track, cross country, soccer and afternoon art
Thora Thorson [Laura Matthews] - played by Doodle98 - morning & afternoon art, sports medicine

Manor Description: The manor is large, with a red brick Victorian architecture style. When you walk in, there's a mudroom/foyer, and then you move into the main room. In the main room, a grand staircase leads to the second floor. The living room is quite large, with lots of seating, movie posters on the wall, and a large TV with sound system. The kitchen is large enough to have a functional cooking area and a table with chairs for casual dining. There is a connected dining room for formal occasions. There is a lab where they can fix minor injuries or broken objects with the help of Jarvis. There is also a large study/library with shelves full of books and desks and tables to work at. There are also two restrooms, a pantry, and some multipurpose rooms on the first floor. The basement is half storage and half training and workout facilities. The backyard has a shady porch, a garden, a stable with two horses and a nice swimming pool. The second floor contains 16 bedrooms (OOC: 15 for the 15 max characters and 1 so there's always a guest room. If we never use some of them, they can be extra guest bedrooms). Each of the occupied rooms has a full wardrobe of clothes waiting for them plus what they already own, and a few touches left by their parents but overall they are clean slates to decorate and personalize themselves. Each room has a window, and there is one balcony on the front, back, and each side of the house. The garage contains tools, Mike's motorcycle and any other vehicles they might have.

Minor Characters Super (they are related to Marvel characters in the town and go to the school and have powers but are not Young Avengers or main characters):
Rose Grimm - played by 1elle2
Liesel (Adelina) Maximoff [Menzel] - played by Fairywings
Alaric (Milan) Maximoff [Menzel] - played by Fairywings
Valerie Storm [Sparrow] - played by 1elle2

Minor Characters Normal (regular people):
Andi Duncan - played by Orreed
Cameron (Jeremy) Lee - played by Fairywings
Jeff Darkwish - played by The Villianess

Town Description (courtesy of Orreed): It's small but very well kept, classy, and clean. It's all very Americana, lots of flags, Victorian architecture, and red brick. Most of the hustle is on the charming old timey main street square where a lot of socializing, shopping, and festivals happen. There are mountains and forests surrounding the town.

Cast and Crew for The Phantom of the Opera
Cast:
The Phantom – Luke Lokison
Christine Daae – Hope Banner
Raoul, the Viscount de Chagny – Jay Barton
Meg Giry – Evelyn Barton
Madame Giry – Nancy Rogers
Carlotta Giudicelli - Rose Grimm
Monsieur Richard Firmin and Monsieur Gilles Andre - Alaric Maximoff and Eli Stark
Ubaldo Piangi - Random Person
Joseph Buquet – Gordon Thorson
Monsieur Reyer - Random Person
Monsieur Lefevre - Random Person
The Auctioneer - Valerie Storm

Crew:
Stage Manager – Raven Fury
Costumes - Liesel Maximoff
Props - June Coulson
Set – Michael Rogers
Lighting – Thora Thorson
Sound - Random Person
Publicity – Penny Stark
Ushers - Random People

Okay, and start!

Evelyn: As she boarded the jet, she was excited they were finally leaving. Living in a mansion with the YA's would be awesome!

Jay: He felt the same way, and was thrilled about Hope's situation.

OOC: Are they living in a real upstate NY town or are we making it up?

Gordon and Thora: they sat away from everyone else, both of them holding back tears.

Evelyn: As she boarded the jet, she was excited they were finally leaving. Living in a mansion with the YA's would be awesome!

Jay: He felt the same way, and was thrilled about Hope's situation.

OOC: Are they living in a real upstate NY town or are we making it up?

OOC: Since I don't know any upstate NY towns, we'll just make one up. We'll name the town and the high school the same thing. Got any good names anyone?

I should do a manor description...

Hope: She sat next to Jay, despite the pity for her friends she couldn't help but feel excited.

Mike: He sat next to Evelyn. This would be good for the team.

OOC: Since I don't know any upstate NY towns, we'll just make one up. We'll name the town and the high school the same thing. Got any good names anyone? I should do a manor description... Hope: She sat next to Jay, despite the pity for her friends she couldn't help but feel excited. Mike: He sat next to Evelyn. This would be good for the team.

OOC: we could use Buffalo or Syracuse, I live in NY.

Fairywings said:
OOC: Since I don't know any upstate NY towns, we'll just make one up. We'll name the town and the high school the same thing. Got any good names anyone?

I should do a manor description...

Hope: She sat next to Jay, despite the pity for her friends she couldn't help but feel excited.

Mike: He sat next to Evelyn. This would be good for the team.

OOC: Not sure on names at the moment. I do imagine the town like this: It's small but very well kept, classy, and clean. It's all very Americana, lots of flags, victorian architecture, and red brick. Most of the hustle is on the charming old timey main street square where a lot of socializing, shopping, and festivals happen. There are mountains and forests surrounding the town.
A manor description would be cool. I might make my interatation on Sims to the best of my ablities.

OOC: we could use Buffalo or Syracuse, I live in NY.

OOC: We'll use Buffalo!

My dad has these old stories about how sometimes he and his friends would drive a few hours from their town across the Canadian-American border to Buffalo to go see a Buffalo Bills or Buffalo Sabres game.

OOC: We'll use Buffalo! My dad has these old stories about how sometimes he and his friends would drive a few hours from their town across the Canadian-American border to Buffalo to go see a Buffalo Bills or Buffalo Sabres game.

OOC: I don't think I've ever been there, actually, it's a few hours away. I might've.

OOC: Not sure on names at the moment. I do imagine the town like this: It's small but very well kept, classy, and clean. It's all very Americana, lots of flags, victorian architecture, and red brick. Most of the hustle is on the charming old timey main street square where a lot of socializing, shopping, and festivals happen. There are mountains and forests surrounding the town.
A manor description would be cool. I might make my interatation on Sims to the best of my ablities.

OOC: We'll use the name Buffalo I think, but we'll use the town description. I'll put it in the first post.

I have Sims on my iPad mini, but I'm too developed to reset it for my RP characters.

Gordon: he saw Britannia wave and couldn't take it anymore. He buried his face in his hands and cried, which made Thora cry as well.

Fairywings said:
OOC: We'll use the name Buffalo I think, but we'll use the town description. I'll put it in the first post.

I have Sims on my iPad mini, but I'm too developed to reset it for my RP characters.

OOC: It's fine I'm cool with using actual Buffalo. I know someone from there.
On my computer Sims you can make homes without people. I don't think I can do it with the scope and detail I imagine, but I'll do it for fun. I might make a pinterst board with house pictures for a more realistic one and to really show it better.

Natasha: She flew the plane.

Barton Twins: They felt bad for the others, but couldn't help feeling exciting.

Evelyn: She talked to Mike, "So, where do you Hope we're moving to?"

Jay: He fell asleep holding Hope's hand. It was a long day.

OOC: It's fine I'm cool with using actual Buffalo. I know someone from there.
On my computer Sims you can make homes without people. I don't think I can do it with the scope and detail I imagine, but I'll do it for fun. I might make a pinterst board with house pictures for a more realistic one and to really show it better.

Natasha: She flew the plane.

Barton Twins: They felt bad for the others, but couldn't help feeling exciting.

Evelyn: She talked to Mike, "So, where do you Hope we're moving to?"

Jay: He fell asleep holding Hope's hand. It was a long day.

OOC: Okay, first post has been edited A LOT, please read and tell me if it's fine.

Mike: "I don't know. Hopefully somewhere in New York, then at least it won't be too far away from where I've lived."

Hope: She knew Jay was asleep, so she leaned on his shoulder and messed with his hair.

OOC: Okay, first post has been edited A LOT, please read and tell me if it's fine. Mike: "I don't know. Hopefully somewhere in New York, then at least it won't be too far away from where I've lived." Hope: She knew Jay was asleep, so she leaned on his shoulder and messed with his hair.

OOC: I like it!

OOC: Okay, first post has been edited A LOT, please read and tell me if it's fine.

Mike: "I don't know. Hopefully somewhere in New York, then at least it won't be too far away from where I've lived."

Hope: She knew Jay was asleep, so she leaned on his shoulder and messed with his hair.

OOC: You did a good job!

Evelyn: "I agree. That'll probably be it for that reason. Unless, Mr. Stark pulls a Stark and sends us to Madagascar or something.", she chuckled.

The plane started to ascend into what looked like an abandon airfield in the middle of the woods.

Natasha: "Welcome to your new home, Buffalo, New York."

Jay: He woke up and Googled it, it was a small town. Ugh, this would be take getting used to. But being with Hope and Avengers would be worth it."

Evelyn: She smiled looking over at Jay's phone. This would be nice.
They all got out of the plane and took a quick van ride to the mansion.

OOC: You did a good job!

Evelyn: "I agree. That'll probably be it for that reason. Unless, Mr. Stark pulls a Stark and sends us to Madagascar or something.", she chuckled.

The plane started to ascend into what looked like an abandon airfield in the middle of the woods.

Natasha: "Welcome to your new home, Buffalo, New York."

Jay: He woke up and Googled it, it was a small town. Ugh, this would be take getting used to. But being with Hope and Avengers would be worth it."

Evelyn: She smiled looking over at Jay's phone. This would be nice.
They all got out of the plane and took a quick van ride to the mansion.

OOC: Yay!

Mike: He chuckled. "I really hope Mr. Stark doesn't pull a Stark."

Hope: She looked around. She hadn't been in New York outside of NYC.

OOC: Yay!

Mike: He chuckled. "I really hope Mr. Stark doesn't pull a Stark."

Hope: She looked around. She hadn't been in New York outside of NYC.

Evelyn: She smiled and nodded.

Jay: The looked out the window as the van went through the forest and windy roads. It was charming here. He wasn't sure if he liked it, but it was charming. The van stopped and his jaw dropped. "This is our mansion?!?"

Natasha: "Yes Jay."

Jay: "SWEET!"

Evelyn: It was really pretty. This would be a nice home.

Evelyn: She smiled and nodded.

Jay: The looked out the window as the van went through the forest and windy roads. It was charming here. He wasn't sure if he liked it, but it was charming. The van stopped and his jaw dropped. "This is our mansion?!?"

Natasha: "Yes Jay."

Jay: "SWEET!"

Evelyn: It was really pretty. This would be a nice home.

Hope: Her jaw dropped. "This is all one house?"

Mike: He was impressed with the splendor and beauty of the place.

Hope: Her jaw dropped. "This is all one house?"

Mike: He was impressed with the splendor and beauty of the place.

Natasha: "Yes it is Hope, enjoy!" She parked and everyone got out. It smelt like summer, crisp green grass and red tulips.

Evelyn: She got out of the car, feeling optimistic.

Natasha: "Yes it is Hope, enjoy!" She parked and everyone got out. It smelt like summer, crisp green grass and red tulips.

Evelyn: She got out of the car, feeling optimistic.

Hope: She got out, bemusement on her face.

Mike: He got out, a smile on his face.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter