Young Avengers Manor RP

1elle2 said:
Eli: "I'm kind of dying. Dad's arc reactor design is too powerful for me because I'm younger, so he's working on a new design."

Jay: Solem and shocked spread over his face. "Oh Eli...." He didn't know what to say. "I'm so sorry. Your dad is brilliant. I'm sure you'll be okay."

Fairywings said:
Hope: "We can only dream."

Jay: "We can't give up Hope. Look how many miracles we've had. All of us surving Luke, Hope making it through her tough life against all odds, Mr. Rogers and Mike being found at sea, and many more."

Jay: "We can't give up Hope. Look how many miracles we've had. All of us surving Luke, Hope making it through her tough life against all odds, Mr. Rogers and Mike being found at sea, and many more."

Hope: "Right. We can survive this."

Gwendolyn: She woke up on the couch and stretched. Grabbing her bag,m she borrowed Natasha's shower without asking and showered and got dressed. Then she entered the kitchen and decided to make breakfast for her gracious hosts. Figuring that the two scientists would be working and wouldn't want to sit down to a huge meal, she prepared some sausage and biscuit type things and had Jarvis send them to Stark and Banner. For everyone else, she made the works: pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs and waffles.

Fairywings said:
Gwendolyn: She woke up on the couch and stretched. Grabbing her bag,m she borrowed Natasha's shower without asking and showered and got dressed. Then she entered the kitchen and decided to make breakfast for her gracious hosts. Figuring that the two scientists would be working and wouldn't want to sit down to a huge meal, she prepared some sausage and biscuit type things and had Jarvis send them to Stark and Banner. For everyone else, she made the works: pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs and waffles.

Nat: She went downstairs with Clint and they saw the food. "Wow did you make all this sis?? It looks wonderful!"

Fairywings said:
OOC: I edited Raven's yet again. I keep getting inspiration for her

OOC: It's always fun getting new inspiration. And yeah we do need s nee thread soon.

Nat: She went downstairs with Clint and they saw the food. "Wow did you make all this sis?? It looks wonderful!"

Gwendolyn: "Yup. And I had Jarvis send something smaller down for the docs. Thank you and you're welcome."

OOC: It's always fun getting new inspiration. And yeah we do need s nee thread soon.

OOC: Yeah. Once we hit 250 I'll make the next one. Now, what's a creative title.....

Gwendolyn: "Yup. And I had Jarvis send something smaller down for the docs. Thank you and you're welcome."

OOC: Yeah. Once we hit 250 I'll make the next one. Now, what's a creative title.....

Clint: "Yes it looks great." He and Nat sat down to eat.

Nat: "Ready for Buffalo?"

OCC: Hmmm brainstorm time...
Maybe something similar to Avengers Age of Ultron
Young Avengers Age of ...?
Or something with Phantom

OOC: Young Avengers Assemble?

Thor: He woke up.

Gordon: He heard a commotion and walked down to Eli and the others. "What's going on?"

Clint: "Yes it looks great." He and Nat sat down to eat.

Nat: "Ready for Buffalo?"

OCC: Hmmm brainstorm time...
Maybe something similar to Avengers Age of Ultron
Young Avengers Age of ...?
Or something with Phantom

OOC: Young Avengers Assemble?

Thor: He woke up.

Gordon: He heard a commotion and walked down to Eli and the others. "What's going on?"

OOC: Oh, I got it. But those'll be good for part three

Gwendolyn: "Pretty sure. I'll be Karen Armstrong, Canadian teacher of English and French hired on to teach a one-year French course. Pretty regular childhood and schooling. Is in the States because of family issues. I'm actually French on my mother's side of the family." After 'pretty sure' she started speaking in her Canadian accent, letting a slight bit of French in but meant to be hardly noticeable.

Fairywings said:
OOC: Oh, I got it. But those'll be good for part three

Gwendolyn: "Pretty sure. I'll be Karen Armstrong, Canadian teacher of English and French hired on to teach a one-year French course. Pretty regular childhood and schooling. Is in the States because of family issues. I'm actually French on my mother's side of the family." After 'pretty sure' she started speaking in her Canadian accent, letting a slight bit of French in but meant to be hardly noticeable.

OOC: Our new teacher who replaced my math teacher when he got sick is Ms. Armstrong :o

Nat: She smiled. "Your ready sis."

Thor: He walked downstairs and smiled. "This looks delicious."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter