Young Avengers Manor RP

OOC: The alien base just blew up
Dramatic music... Stark falling through hole....

Nancy: she fell asleep, and her book fell into her lap.

Phil: he moved the book to a table, and looked out the window.

June: "I'm sorry, Phil," she murmured.

June: "Why not? You two obviously like each other."
Phil: "She doesn't want to- I'm good at reading people. And I'm not going to say I like her. It could be a weakness, anyways. The number of couples on the team is alarming to me, it could cause distractions."

Phil: "She doesn't want to- I'm good at reading people. And I'm not going to say I like her. It could be a weakness, anyways. The number of couples on the team is alarming to me, it could cause distractions."

June: "It already does cause distractions. There is favoritism on this team and I'm sick of it." She patted her brother on the back. "If you're sure that you're not going to do it, then I'm sure you two will stay good friends."

June: "It already does cause distractions. There is favoritism on this team and I'm sick of it." She patted her brother on the back. "If you're sure that you're not going to do it, then I'm sure you two will stay good friends."

Phil: he nodded. He /did/ like Nancy, but wanted to stay focused. Also, he needed to find his dad, for June and for himself.

OOC: I guess they know her, but they haven't met her enough to recognize her on sight and she'll be in disguise.

Fury: "Good night."

Gwendolyn Pierce: She arrived and entered the elevator.

JARVIS: "Who are you?"

Gwendolyn Pierce: "Agent Pierce, sent by Fury. But don't tell them who I am please, Clint and Natasha are like family to them so I want to surprise them."

JARVIS: "Of course Agent." He stopped talking to her and spoke to the Avengers. "Sirs and Ma'am, Fury's agent is heading up."

Nat: "Babe." She went over and gave him a kiss."

Clint: He sprung up with a bag of Doritos falling from his stomach on to the floor. "Oh gosh if Fury sees this. Oh gosh I think I heard Fury's name when I was half asleep."

Nat: She keep quiet but was amused as she figured it was probably Gwen but Clint has no idea.

Clint: He quickly tossed them under the couch as the elevator door opened. What a nice suprise. "Gwen!" He went over and gave her hug. "What brings you here."

Nat: "Hello Gwen.", she smiled.

Phil: he nodded. He /did/ like Nancy, but wanted to stay focused. Also, he needed to find his dad, for June and for himself.

June: "I'm proud of you." She thought for a moment. "Why are there so many couples?"

Nat: "Babe." She went over and gave him a kiss."

Clint: He sprung up with a bag of Doritos falling from his stomach on to the floor. "Oh gosh if Fury sees this. Oh gosh I think I heard Fury's name when I was half asleep."

Nat: She keep quiet but was amused as she figured it was probably Gwen but Clint has no idea.

Clint: He quickly tossed them under the couch as the elevator door opened. What a nice suprise. "Gwen!" He went over and gave her hug. "What brings you here."

Nat: "Hello Gwen.", she smiled.

Gwen: She smiled and hugged Clint. "Clint! It's good to see you! What do you mean what am I doing here, this is my assignment, what are you doing here?" She then laughed and embraced Natasha. "Hello Tasha." She then looked at the other Avengers and saluted. "Gwendolyn Pierce, at your service."

Gwen: She smiled and hugged Clint. "Clint! It's good to see you! What do you mean what am I doing here, this is my assignment, what are you doing here?" She then laughed and embraced Natasha. "Hello Tasha." She then looked at the other Avengers and saluted. "Gwendolyn Pierce, at your service."

Clint: He had a look of confusion on his face a Dorito cheese on his shirt. "Sorry about the mess. I wasn't expect anyone to come.."

Nat: "Gwen is here for the Buffalo superhuman situation. She's going to work at the school and figure out who the child is."

Clint: "Oh okay cool. Well welcome."

Clint: He had a look of confusion on his face a Dorito cheese on his shirt. "Sorry about the mess. I wasn't expect anyone to come.."

Nat: "Gwen is here for the Buffalo superhuman situation. She's going to work at the school and figure out who the child is."

Clint: "Oh okay cool. Well welcome."

Gwen: "Thanks. Fury wants me to wait til morning to drive out to Buffalo, something about driving in the dark. Honestly, that man... well, not that it matters really." She decided not to mention Fury's idea for her to recruit the kid to SHIELD but more specifically DAGGER, Gwen was recruited as a teenager but it didn't mean Clint and Natasha approved of recruiting young.

Gwen: "Thanks. Fury wants me to wait til morning to drive out to Buffalo, something about driving in the dark. Honestly, that man... well, not that it matters really." She decided not to mention Fury's idea for her to recruit the kid to SHIELD but more specifically DAGGER, Gwen was recruited as a teenager but it didn't mean Clint and Natasha approved of recruiting young.

Nat: "Don't worry, Fury and I don't always see eyes to eyeball either. You've been trained well, I know you'll do well. But there's never too much preparation. I sent you some data base links I want you to research. It has all the YA's texts since they've moved. Also included is a in depth town research, and super family linage. Although most likely this super had the kid without us knowing. Remarkable really we don't know. Before you research I'm going to go over some make up tips so you can disuse better. And then Clint is going to do some voice lessons. Some of the YA's are quite curious and clever. You need to disguise well."

Evelyn: They arrived back at the manor.

Phil: he woke up Eli and Nancy. "We're back."

Nancy: she rubbed her eyes sleepily and went inside.

Eli: he hopped up, made sure he had his phone, and got out. It felt good to stretch his legs.

l.jpg

Nat: "Don't worry, Fury and I don't always see eyes to eyeball either. You've been trained well, I know you'll do well. But there's never too much preparation. I sent you some data base links I want you to research. It has all the YA's texts since they've moved. Also included is a in depth town research, and super family linage. Although most likely this super had the kid without us knowing. Remarkable really we don't know. Before you research I'm going to go over some make up tips so you can disuse better. And then Clint is going to do some voice lessons. Some of the YA's are quite curious and clever. You need to disguise well."

Evelyn: They arrived back at the manor.

Gwen: She raised an eyebrow. "Overprotective parent much?" she teased. She nodded at the information and rolled here eyes. "Honestly, I'm not 16 anymore. I got this, Fury wouldn't have sent me if he didn't know that. I only got back to America from an undercover operation a month ago. But if you're going to do all this then whatever, it's not like Fury didn't warn me."

Steve: This... Gwendolyn Pierce was different from most SHIELD agents, she let her personality flow out like a regular person. It was refreshing in that respect.

Bruce: After all this time, he was still hesitant when it came to SHIELD, and so he just left them alone.

Gordon: He woke up. He picked up Thora and carried her inside.

June: She got up and went into the manor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter