WHY we go to Disney!

Loved your video!!It made me tear up!I would go in a heartbeat every year if we could!!

Ditto to all the other thanks for the video fans! DH and I went by ourselves in November and our friends said "why on earth would you choose Disney without kids?" We just smile and laugh. We are going in May/June with our kids and grandkids (14 of us) and I can't wait. I am going to show your video to my grandkids as soon as possible! You are a lovely family!

Thank You for sharing your video. I'm having a Blah kind of day and it really put a smile on my face.

What a great video!!! It actually made me cry!!!! Such great memories for you and your family!!!!! Thanks for sharing:goodvibes

me too!

Thank you so much for sharing! I look forward to the day that we get to take DD :goodvibes I don't want her to grow up too quickly but I'm definitely going through withdrawal! :laughing:

That was wonderful! I just loved the energy and enthusiasm - y'all were having so much fun!

Kanga, I just loved your video!! Thank you for sharing it with all of us. Makes me wish I was there right now!

What a wonderful video! I was definitely teary throughout...loved it! I'm more excited now because we are going again on Thursday!!

thank you, OP, for sharing your video. we are a family of 3 with a daughter as well (age 13), and no one understands why we love to go to disney so much either. i was having a VERY difficult day, and you brought a smile to my face. thank you so much.

This video was absolutely everything I love about Disney! We don't have a trip planned right now but this video makes me want to jump on the first plane to MCO! Thanks for sharing your familiy's memories!! :)

What an awesome video! Makes me want to leave tomorrow for vacation. November seems so far away....

thank you, OP, for sharing your video. we are a family of 3 with a daughter as well (age 13), and no one understands why we love to go to disney so much either.
I was just about to post the same thing! Family of 3 with a 13 year old DD, and we try to go to Disney twice a year.
OP, your video brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my face, because those videos and pictures could have been us. We've danced in the rain, DD has skipped down an empty Main Street, DH and DD have twirled in the tea cups while I took pictures...we've done it all! And, you set it to my favorite Disney song!! That song captures exactly how we feel about Disney, and I get teary every time I hear it. (Funny story, last summer, we had just returned from a Disney trip, and I was at the mall with DD. We were in Abercrombie Kids looking at clothes, and "Celebrate You" comes blasting over the speakers. What do I do? Start tearing up, of course! DD was so embarrassed, but I couldn't help myself!:rotfl:)
Thanks for sharing!:cloud9:

I was just about to post the same thing! Family of 3 with a 13 year old DD, and we try to go to Disney twice a year.
OP, your video brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my face, because those videos and pictures could have been us. We've danced in the rain, DD has skipped down an empty Main Street, DH and DD have twirled in the tea cups while I took pictures...we've done it all! And, you set it to my favorite Disney song!! That song captures exactly how we feel about Disney, and I get teary every time I hear it. (Funny story, last summer, we had just returned from a Disney trip, and I was at the mall with DD. We were in Abercrombie Kids looking at clothes, and "Celebrate You" comes blasting over the speakers. What do I do? Start tearing up, of course! DD was so embarrassed, but I couldn't help myself!:rotfl:)
Thanks for sharing!:cloud9:

if the DIS boards had a like button, i would definitely use it for this! :thumbsup2 we must be long lost relatives, because i'm exactly the same way! i cry just looking at the photos of us at wdw on my desk, lol.

What a wonderful video! My twin daughters (10) and I just watched it together...we go to WDW in 35 days, and this video helped to make us all the more excited. It's our first visit! Your family looks so fun-loving. We really liked all the dancing, even in the rain. Your DH also looks like he had a blast!

We have friends who wouldn't dream of ever taking their kids to DL or WDW, they think it is too "commercial" and a waste of time. This video explains why we are so excited to go. Thanks again!

if the DIS boards had a like button, i would definitely use it for this! :thumbsup2 we must be long lost relatives, because i'm exactly the same way! i cry just looking at the photos of us at wdw on my desk, lol.
Me too!!! Everything related to WDW makes me cry. Pictures, commercials, songs, you name it, it makes me cry. If you really want to torture yourself, search "Walt Disney World commercials" on YouTube. Sob city!:lmao:

So, I think you're right...we must be related somehow!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:yay:What a fantastic video! Disney should use it for a commercial. Whenever we start to plan a vacation I have every intention to see other parts of this beautiful country and yet I'm always drawn back to Disney World. We all love this place and I can't understand how some people come back from the World and say "my kids thought it was just OK". What's wrong with these people? :confused3

We contemplated doing something else this summer and then my wife and I looked at each other and said " why fight it, Disney is perfect!" and your video captures it all. You have a beautiful family and it's good to see that I'm not the only bad dancing dad!!! (kidding of course :rotfl2: ) Can't wait to get there in August now, thanks for posting this :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter