WHY we go to Disney!

What a great video!!! It actually made me cry!!!! Such great memories for you and your family!!!!! Thanks for sharing:goodvibes

And that about sums it up doesn't it :D

Great video. Made me tear up a little. Makes me even more excited for our next trip. the next 7 months are going to go by so slowly lol.

I know people always say "oh you are taking your daughter so young... she won't even remember it" Well that could be true... but so WHAT. I will always remember it. Don't my memories count for anything? lol. Hannah will have plenty of trips to WDW that she will remember. So if she doesnt' remember the last trip that's OK... I DO and I have all the pictures and video to show her.

I looved your videooo!! Its so much fun!! :wizard: Brought back so many beautiful memories!! :cloud9:People always ask us the same question, so annoying!! We love disneyy what's the problem!!:confused3

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2 me and ds2 watched it,it made us smile! That is why we love it too.....and we stayed at BC and everything last trip....... how did you make such a nice video montage?

we're getting the same question again too. "you guys are going again? but you already went!" some people just have no idea how much fun disney is. i love your video! maybe we should make one too, just to have for those folks who don't understand. btw, your daughter is absolutely beautiful and it looks like you guys had a blast!

Beautiful, Kanga. Loved it!!!!!! Your daughter, and you and your hubby, both, all looking like nothing but fun. Thanks for sharing those memories.

Beautiful! I would love to know what kind of camera you used that you could get video on the water rides without ruining it!! Great quality too!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2 me and ds2 watched it,it made us smile! That is why we love it too.....and we stayed at BC and everything last trip....... how did you make such a nice video montage?

Thanks! I used Cyberlink Powerdirector 9 Ultra. Really easy to learn and has a lot of bells and whistles!

Beautiful! I would love to know what kind of camera you used that you could get video on the water rides without ruining it!! Great quality too!

Thanks! I have the Kodak Playsport which is waterproof up to 10 meters. I LOVE it! I think it was around $150 and is the size of my cell phone!

Awesome video :woohoo: and beautiful family :yay: On a side note, every time I try to watch youtube, it stops every 5 to 7 seconds for about 10 to 11 seconds, starts up and does the same thing for the whole video :mad: This 3 1/2 minute clip took me over 13 minutes to watch :eek: It was worth it though :thanks:

Where are you at at 1:43 into the video?

LOVED it! DH and I watched it together and we were both smiling and laughing! Thanks for sharing!

Awesome video :woohoo: and beautiful family :yay: On a side note, every time I try to watch youtube, it stops every 5 to 7 seconds for about 10 to 11 seconds, starts up and does the same thing for the whole video :mad: This 3 1/2 minute clip took me over 13 minutes to watch :eek: It was worth it though :thanks:

Youtube does that to me sometimes if my Internet is slowing down. I usually push "play" walk away for 15 minutes or so and let it load, and then hit "replay." It will play the whole way through without glitching up.

Where are you at at 1:43 into the video?

Do you mean the picture where my DH and DD are sitting on the bench with the statue? That was at DTD...somewhere between the Marketplace and the West Side.

Love it!:love:

Reminds me that I really need to take MORE videos on our trips!

And how in the world do you keep the camera so STILL on the rides!?!?!? :)

Great video!

Do you mean the picture where my DH and DD are sitting on the bench with the statue? That was at DTD...somewhere between the Marketplace and the West Side.

That's the one. Even though I haven't been to all of the places in your video, I at least knew what/where they were. I had no idea about the statue though. Who is it a statue of? I couldn't tell from the picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter