WHY we go to Disney!

Kanga, that is the most amazing video I have seen about Disney!! Thank you so much for posting it!

And that about sums it up doesn't it :D

Great video. Made me tear up a little. Makes me even more excited for our next trip. the next 7 months are going to go by so slowly lol.

I know people always say "oh you are taking your daughter so young... she won't even remember it" Well that could be true... but so WHAT. I will always remember it. Don't my memories count for anything? lol. Hannah will have plenty of trips to WDW that she will remember. So if she doesnt' remember the last trip that's OK... I DO and I have all the pictures and video to show her.

EXACTLY! Becky was 9 months old when we brought her home and we've been going to WDW ever since. She'll turn 8 in Disney World this month and she still takes out the photo albums of her in Disney as a baby and spends an hour looking through them!

Loved your video. Now I am even more excited to take my 2 grandsons for the first time in May. thanks I will show it to them.

As others have said, this is a wonderful video. I love all the candid photos of your daughter. So many ideas are running through my head for our next trip. Thank you for sharing. :goodvibes

I showed this to DH & got the following comments:

- Wow! That's a lot of fries!

- Whoa! That's a big cookie!

- And then, a groan of pain when he saw your daughter playing hopscotch. :rotfl: (He's the one who broke his foot doing this last year.)

Loved the video and it seems like you are raising a very good-natured little girl who is happy to be silly and have fun with her parents. What a sweet family. :) Thanks for sharing your memories.

LOVED the video! As I was watching I was thinking yep, that is why we go every year! Thank you for sharing. I hope that my DD(2) still loves it as much as your beautiful daughter does!

My kids' dad (my hubby) works way too much, but we are counting the days until we have him all to ourselves at DW where he likes to skip with his girls (can't quite get him to dance...yet!!).

Thank you so much for posting this! Reminds me why we are spending so much money on this trip! Better than any commercial I've ever seen!

I showed this to DH & got the following comments:

- Wow! That's a lot of fries!

- Whoa! That's a big cookie!

- And then, a groan of pain when he saw your daughter playing hopscotch. :rotfl: (He's the one who broke his foot doing this last year.)

Oh No!!:eek:

Note to self: Do NOT play hopscotch in Epcot!:lmao:

We are going to Disney for the first time in September.

Your video made me cry. I hope that my children will experience the pure joy, that was evident on your daughter's face

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter