~what Is The Total Package You Are Paying?~

MariaEllerºoº;23946927 said:
Yes, I called this evening asked if there were any codes attached to our name and also stated that we have AAA and my husband has a military id. He noticed that I've been 49 times and asked if we would be doing anything special and I said well, if I can talk my hubby into going than I'll be celebrating my 50th trip. He confirmed our names, address, telephone number, email address, etc and said that we have a 40% pin code attached to our name (gave him both mine and my husband's name). Regular room with 2 queen beds and daybed came to $2331. Adding in 6 day park hopper tickets for each of us and basic dining plan brought the total to $4861. :cool1: Our dates are October 25 - Nov 1st. Call back and good luck!!

Awesome that is great!!!! I know my time frame May 24-31st wasn't included in the 40% off according to what others have posted.:headache: I was so fed up when the discounts came out and they ended 3 days before our trip that I cancelled my AAA rate at the Poly and booked the Swan. I am OK with that decision but would love to stay YC/BC and the way I figured it would cost approx. $700 more so for now I am keeping what I have unless they release discounts for our dates. Thanks for the info.:thumbsup2

Myself and DW going to POFQ,with5 day park hopper,and basic Dining Plan Nov16- Nov 21 through AAA for $1750.staying 5 nights and 6 days

Pop Century
4 Nights
1 Adult 3 Teenagers
4 Day MYW Tickets
$1668
May 28-June 1

No codes or discounts
Is this a good price?

Wildnerness Lodge Bunk Bed
December 5-9 4 nights
2 Adult-- 1-6 yr old turning 7 while we are there and 1-10 yr old
3 Day Magic Your Way, No Hopping or Water Parks
Basic Dining Plan

We are going 12 May- 17 May and staying at the WL standard view. 2 adults, 1 child (5 yo) with 5 day park hoppers, water parks and more tickets and the basic dining plan. We are paying $2762.70. We are flying Southwest and paid about $530 total for our tickets.:lmao: (my 5yo DD wanted me to put this smiley in).

just changed mine again :cool2:
2 adults, 2 children ( 17 & 12 )
4nights@popcentury/ 4nights@wilderness lodge
7day parkhopper tickets
universal/IOA
Airline tickets
Rental car

$3089.60 :cool1:

My and my 6 yo son, 6 days/7 nights
POFQ, park hopper, water parks & more, dining plan
and the grand total....
$1922.22

Thank god for tax returns!
:)

I booked Poly for 7 nights for me and DS4. We used a 30% PIN.

Room only= $2199.47 (saved 942.xx)
Airfare= $358 total round trip
Tickets= $477 for my AP, $231 for 8 day hopper for DS

Total= $3265.47 :cool1: :banana:

OK, I made another change using the current discount and took away the ticket upgrade. Our new reservation is WL Courtyard View 5/12-5/17 for
2 adults and 1 child (5yo) with the dining plan, 5 day Park Hoppers for $2703.96. I saved another $60 and upgraded our room from Standard View to Courtyard View and got rid of the Water Parks which we weren't using anyway. And if a Standard View room comes open with the code, I will call back and change to that instead as that will save me $275 more. :)

10/30 - 11/04
2 Adults
POR
Preferred Room
Deluxe Dining Plan
$2170

This is our first trip to Disney, so I'm not sure if we are getting a good deal or not. There aren't a whole lot of couples posting their prices here for me to compare to.

Here's what I have booked...so far. Based on the flight we can get.....we will actually take one night off (one night, one day ticket and one day dining), so it will be a little cheaper.

5 Nights All Star Movies
4 Day Tickets (no hopper)
Basic Dining Package
6 Adults (mom, 4 sisters and me)
3 kids/girls (daughter/nieces)

$5016.45

Waiting on Southwest or Airtran to open up for our dates, so we can book our flight. I have budgeted roughly $300.00 per person...hopefully the rates won't go up too much.:confused3 . Praying they don't!

Expensive? I don't know, but that's why we booked a Value Resort, so EVERYONE could afford it....PLUS, we will be at the parks most of the time!

2 Adults, 2 Kids (ages 5 and 3)
Sept 9-14 (5 nights) Pop Century, preferred room @40% off
5 day MYW tickets w/ park hopper
DDP
$1834.02

Budgeting $900 for airfare and
$100 extra per day spending
Total: $3200

Wish we would have realized last Sept when we were there that we'd be back this year! UGH...would already have free dining! Oh Well...will be a nice addition if we get it, but we will be going either way.

We are *just* about to book our package. I am just doing some last minute checking with a TA.

Family of 6- 2 adults, 2 disney adults (ages 12 and 14), 2 kids (ages 4 and 5)

Dec 7th- Dec 17 (10nights)
2 rooms at a Value Resort- using a 40% off coupon
10 day MYW base tickets
DDP
----
$4318

airfare is going to be around $1500
we are budgeting $200/day for spending ($2000)

------
$7818- paid in CASH!!!!!!!!!!

it is really hard for me to see that amount. that seems really crazy! but, I am the one that really wants to go...and to see Disney World...OKAY!!! :cool1:

We changed for the last time. This time we are traveling 22-29 July. We are staying at Poly Garden Club level. 2 adults and 2 children. We did deluxe dining and 7 day park hopper tickets. Grand total is 4695. Our air ran 870. I am pleased with the prices. :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: The banana is just plain fun!

August 10th - 17th 2008

For one adult, one child.

Preferred room at POP - $388
Dining Plan - $384
7 day base park tickets - 428

Disney Total cost for 8 nights / 7 days = $1,200

With round trip airfare from PHL to MCO - $1,610

We changed for the last time. This time we are traveling 22-29 July. We are staying at Poly Garden Club level. 2 adults and 2 children. We did deluxe dining and 7 day park hopper tickets. Grand total is 4695. Our air ran 870. I am pleased with the prices. :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: The banana is just plain fun!

did you have a code
i have regular dining and no club level and no air for 3500

did you have a code
i have regular dining and no club level and no air for 3500

I booked through magival vacations travel. They have a summer special rate. The TA said that they bought a block of rooms and that is how they are able to offer the reduced rate. She did say that the tickets would be paper tickets and we can add them to our card when we get there. When I priced the same package at Disney's website it came to almost seven grand. :scared1:

1 adult, 1 child
6 nights/7 days in May
All-Star Movies
7-day base MYW
No dining plan

$1473 including rt air from LAX. Air was 229/pp, so $1015 for the room and park tix only.

great prices on af from ca. What airline are you using. I'm also from S. calif and the cheapest flight are 400 or more pp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter