Kathy

2 Adults
Room at AS Sports (4 nights)
3 day park hoppers
Free Dining

$907

Airfare- 189/pp total

CHEAP! CHEAP!

I have been looking at all of your prices and seriously don't get why mine is so high.

We have 2 adults and 2 kids
5 nights at pop in a standard room
5 day base tickets
basic dining plan
no insurance
and it's approx. $1884. How is everyone getting such good deals like this? Is it because of the time we are going or something? Help!

I have been looking at all of your prices and seriously don't get why mine is so high.

We have 2 adults and 2 kids
5 nights at pop in a standard room
5 day base tickets
basic dining plan
no insurance
and it's approx. $1884. How is everyone getting such good deals like this? Is it because of the time we are going or something? Help!

I haven't checked the calendar- but are you going during/for Thanksgiving? It's crazy there during that time and more expensive. If you had booked the same trip during September your cost would have been roughly 1300. A savings of over $500.

I feel good about mine,
4 nights at the Poly. Garden view
2 adults
3day park hopper
DDP

This was in December too.
I think this is pretty good.

Where are you guys getting your airline tickets from? For me and my DBF to fly out of Dallas (3 hours away from us!) it would be $350 each. For us to fly out of Shreveport it would be $550 each. :scared1: Any ideas?

I haven't checked the calendar- but are you going during/for Thanksgiving? It's crazy there during that time and more expensive. If you had booked the same trip during September your cost would have been roughly 1300. A savings of over $500.

I believe that November 27 is Thanksgiving. This is the time that we would only have the kids miss 2 days of school, any other time it'd be more. I guess it is considered regular season instead of value then. I am used to going in Value season.

I feel good about mine,
4 nights at the Poly. Garden view
2 adults
3day park hopper
DDP

This was in December too.
I think this is pretty good.

Did you use a code? We are at the Poly in December in a garden view and I think we are much higher :(

I went through a travel agency that has a special on. Ours is from Dec.11-15.I found them through Tikiman and they have been wonderful. They are Magical Vacations Travel and I deal with Lisa. I've never used an agency before, but after comparing the prices and everything else, this was a great deal. Been very happy so far. She has gotten every one of our ADRs including the CP and Fantasmic dinner package. It's nice to have someone else do it for a change.
I also did a search on here and there were nothing but raves about the agency and Lisa.

Good Luck!

Sept 15-24th

2 adults
2 children (5 & 6)
2 nights at POFQ
7 nights @ Poly:lovestruc
Free dining upgraded to deluxe. :banana:
Park Hopper Tickets
$4200

(haven't booked airfare)

Sept. 7th - 12th

2 Adults
3 Kids
Poly 5 nights GV
6 day Base tickets
Free Dining
Trip Insurance
$ 3035.00

Airfare Milwaukee to MCO $1000.00
If we still have an Airline to fly on??? (Midwest) :confused3 :sad:

First time at a Deluxe!

AKL Standard View
Sept 14-20
2 adults, 2 children (3 and 6)
6 day Base Tickets
Free Dining
$2377.46

Airfare on SW DING special for RT Direct Flights for all of us: $764.28

"Splurged" on a rental car this time b/c I've been hearing buses were horrible-
Free Emerald Membership at National Car (thanks Mousesavers.com) and 1 week of mid-size (or better) car for $133.00
TOTAL= $3274.74

Plus, I hit the Disney Shop Outlet online and got character shirts for under $10/pc. for all of us!

I went through a travel agency that has a special on. Ours is from Dec.11-15.I found them through Tikiman and they have been wonderful. They are Magical Vacations Travel and I deal with Lisa. I've never used an agency before, but after comparing the prices and everything else, this was a great deal. Been very happy so far. She has gotten every one of our ADRs including the CP and Fantasmic dinner package. It's nice to have someone else do it for a change.
I also did a search on here and there were nothing but raves about the agency and Lisa.

Good Luck!

Thanks! Maybe I'll have to give Lisa a call and see what she can do for me. I plugged in 2 adults and 4 nights into my little spreadsheet I have going to figure out the max number of days we can afford based on discounts we do/don't get and looks like you've got a 40% lodge code :cool1: I am very jealous!

We are going 11-4 to 11-10. There are 7 of us staying at OKW, 2 bedroom villa. For all park tickets (hoppers), DP, air and room it is costing us $9000. I just left a message for Lisa to see if she can do a better package.

If you already booked your trip and did not know to ask if there was a PIN code next to your name, would they give it to you anyway, or should I call now and ask. Also, I am going in sept. for free dining, can I get the PIN code with free dining. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter