~what Is The Total Package You Are Paying?~

If you already booked your trip and did not know to ask if there was a PIN code next to your name, would they give it to you anyway, or should I call now and ask. Also, I am going in sept. for free dining, can I get the PIN code with free dining. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
going also in sept with free dining, it seems like too good yo be true but it doesn't hurt to ask.. :goodvibes

If you already booked your trip and did not know to ask if there was a PIN code next to your name, would they give it to you anyway, or should I call now and ask. Also, I am going in sept. for free dining, can I get the PIN code with free dining. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Call now and ask. We have gotten a pin code twice and both times I would not have known it if I did not ask. Oh and I just read you already have free dining it is either or unfortunately the codes do not stack. Would be REALLY nice if they did though :D.

7 nights at POR with 7 day MYW park hopper plus and free dining :cool1: $2160

Airfare Phl-TPA- $64 x 3
Airfare home- TPA- BWI $72 x 3
Rental car- $220 with collision

pretty good, me thinks :goodvibes

14 days at POP for DH and I
upgraded during free dining to deluxe
10 day hopper passes which we up grade for about $200.00 more
rt from Minneapolis to Orlando $600.00
package cost $2770.00
so total with airfare and AP upgrade $3570.00

We will be taking DGS in June next year before our AP expire. We will get two trips out of our tickets.

Sylvia in MN:cheer2:

8 nights, POR, 9 day base MYW tickets, free dining, 2 adults and three kids: $2408.
R/T air MDW to MCO: $1275.
Minivan rental from Dollar: $300 inc tax/fees
MNNSHP: approx. $230
Trip insurance since we'll be there during hurricane season (NOT purchased thru WDW): $152

Second trip to WDW in 2008...priceless! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We are going August 11-18 with 4 adults (kids 18,13) we were charged an extra 10.00 for our son being 18 staying in a room with us, we are doing the dining plan so we are all considered adults :rotfl: for some of us I might ?? this.

7 nights at POP standard room, dining plan, park hopper (no waterparks)

Found a code on mousesavers to use to get room at 69.00 per night but when I called they told me all the rooms at POP for this rate was gone could move to All Star Sports would save approx. 100.00 did not want to move not that I could not use that extra 100.00.

Never been this time of year always went last of May this time our cousin and her family are going and this will be there first time :dance3: they are very excited we are all ready to go :banana: :banana:

POP 1 night-$73 w/ AAA discount:yay:

Beach Club 6 nights :woohoo:
2 adults, 2-10 year olds w/ free dining 6 day MWY park hopper and waterpark options, insurance=$3600

We were originally going to stay at the POP in 2 rooms and it would have been about $1100 less but we went nuts!!:banana:

Airfare from California for 4 people, used frequent flier mile partway= $700

$1519.65
Party of five 2 AD 3 Children ages 6, 14, 16
4 nights at Ft Wilderness Cabins
1 Day Park Ticket (to be used to upgrade to annual pass)
Free Dining Plan

Would love to get into the POR....and will keep calling - can get Poly for an extra $382.48 :rolleyes1

2 Adults
1 Adult according to Disney (11 year old)
2 kids (9 and 7)
1 baby (1)

7 nights Polynesian standard room
8 day park hoppers
Basic Dining Plan

$4920.00

Desperately hoping for a pin or public code!! (I've got my fingers, toes, arms, legs, and eyes crossed!!)

2 adults & 1 adult/child (10 yrs)
Oct. 4 - 8
Fort Wilderness tent camping!!!
3 days park passes
$841 and change

:banana:

4 adults (2 kids are considered adults 18 years old) and 2 children ages 11, 15

6 nights - Sept 7- 13th at Fort Wilderness cabins
with free dining and 1 day passes (we're going to MNSSHP 2 times that week)

Total: $2249.

Here is our Grand Total with Airfare

7 People--4A & 3C--9 nights/8 days at the POP 2 rooms--Free Dining!!!!! Park tickets w/ Water Parks $5,175.00

1 Week 9/13-20 1 Adult 1 Child age 5

Pop standard
1 day base tickets (we have APs)
FREE dining
$790.44

Car Rental-National Emerald Aisle midsize or larger $92.07

Airfare: $444.00 (less $179 travel funds)=$265.00

Tips: $40.00

MNSSHP: $90.00 (Sept 16th)

Whole Trip: $1277 and we have the 1 day passes to use on a later trip

This is a budget trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter