The walking dead amc #2

Last night's episode... boring, boring, boring, boring... last five minutes, okay good zombie killing! The things the Whisperers were slinging over to Hilltop, what were they, like tree sap and gasoline bombs?? What in the world?? And Negan? I REALLY hope he's not REALLY on Alpha's side.
In the opening of the show, Beta was cutting into the trees and attaching bags to it for the sap.
That what was thrown on the peeps.

the attack was something. I'm still thinking maybe Negan is trying to "help" from the inside. Especially since he kept asking Alpha about "negotiations" with Hill Top only to find out "sure she wants them to join her herd!" Throwing the sap, then lighting it! OMG! I predict our precocious little Judith will come to rescue the group locked outside of the burning gates.

First, how do humans with just masks who walk with the dead and whisper to each other not get eaten? We have seen our group have to smear themselves with guts to walk with the dead and they A) have to be completely quiet (remember, was it, Sam?) and B) the guts wear off after a while. So how do these weirdos do it? And, also, how does Alpha control this giant horde? Wouldn't our group have done this if possible or someone else by now, 10 years in? Honestly, 10 years in, I'd think the zombies would be super thinned out. Those still alive are in groups and know to 'put down' the dead properly so new deaths wouldn't be turning. And, why doesn't our group torch the horde? They should gather zombies up and torch them. They should be on a 'pest control' management plan at this point and have it pretty well under control.

I think Negan is trying to help the Alexandrians/Hill Toppers. I think when he was trying to convince her to make them kneel before her was a clear indication he was trying to save them. I think when he realized she wasn't going to negotiate with them, he was kind of stuck, had to play it off that he was impressed by her.
In next week's episode Negan says there is someone here I know you want to see. It looks like it's Gamma, but wondering if it's Carol and he's setting Alpha up. I still think maybe Carol and Negan are in cahoots with each other, but of course could be wrong.
I liked the episode, not a lot of action, but I did like the conversations between Carol and Ezekiel; Carol and Daryl and Carol and Lydia. Sometimes it's nice to see what people are thinking.
I think the whisperers can move amongst the herd because they are wearing the skins, so they never lose their smell. They also talk in grunting voices like the dead do.

Did anyone see Sunday night's season premiere of "Riding with Norman Reedus"? It centered around Michael Rooker and riding back to the set of Walking Dead, and all the behind the scenes crew. It was a good episode.

I may be the only one to say this but the last couple of episodes have been decent....much better than they have been. I was kind of thinking it might be on the upswing again

I didn't mind last night's episode, like I said I enjoyed the heart to heart conversations. I think there was too much action, no character development. You got to see how they are putting differences aside to fight together; i.e., Carol and Lydia; Daryl and Ezekiel.
There has been talk Andrew Lincoln is coming back, would love for that to be true and Maggie is supposedly definitely coming back.

Show has been better but still has characters we don't care about (like the 2 trapped in the cave). Characters not developed that we have not seen a back story on nor do we have time to see a back story on. And the whole Alpha storyline that A) doesn't really make sense and B) has a similar basic story line that we've seen done again and again (big bad comes to town and threatens our group and they go to war).

I'd like the Whisperer story to be done and them to be gone as well as the scooby doo gang (the new characters including the 2 gals trapped in cave) to be gone so we can get back to our OG gang. And bring Maggie back (Rick too).

I just fail to understand Alpha and her "ideal" way of life. So you'd rather hang out with THE DEAD, than live in a house, eat bugs, worms etc. rather than a nice hot meal. No fire, comfort.. how is that living? And why hate on the people who have comfort? I know in her backstory Alpha had an odd relationship with her husband.

I think by now most have watched, so I want to start talking about it. I really felt Negan and Carol were in cahoots and I'm so glad I was right. I think what have made it even better for me is if Carol would have been behind the door when Alpha opened it, but it was still satisfying the way it went down.
Poor Earl and poor Judith having to take him down as a walker. He tried to do the right thing but didn't have enough in him to get the stake through his head.
So it looks like Beta is famous, whether he will be playing himself as a former star of Sons of Anarchy or a famous country singer as I have heard rumors of, will be interesting to see. I'm sure Daryl will be the one to do him in.
I don't think Connie is dead, in fact I think Daryl will find her, she'll collapse in his arms and they'll kiss lol.

How come Alden didn't put an arrow through Beta's head??? He obviously had time. Beta didn't know he was behind him. He could've taken out Beta, then Mary, she wasn't fast moving. I know, I know... plot armor! But how great would that have been?!?

How come Alden didn't put an arrow through Beta's head??? He obviously had time. Beta didn't know he was behind him. He could've taken out Beta, then Mary, she wasn't fast moving. I know, I know... plot armor! But how great would that have been?!?

I wondered that too, but it's possible he doesn't really know who Beta is, he might have thought he was just be a random whisperer. Maybe Aldon didn't want to kill someone in cold blood, he just wanted to make sure Mary was at peace. Mary just saved their lives, he realized that just because she was a whisperer she wasn't all that bad, maybe that's why he spared Beta's life, not realizing he was second in command.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter