Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I did the new receipts offer today. Bought 1 kiwi and earned 3 miles for it and 50 miles for the bonus so 53 miles ($5.53) for a $1.25 purchase. The receipt loaded perfectly and the points posted to the account right away.
For the other account I got the dreaded we are working on it note. This receipt had lots of stuff on it and it came up with the we are working on it but I know that I will get those points but may have to fight for the hot dogs as they came up as Schneiders footlong with no mention of the word hot dog. I actually bought a kiwi, package of hot dogs and my brother bought Tofu (yuck) and that should earn me some points as well. Not a bad haul.
If you don't like Tofu you haven't have it prepared properly. You have to freeze it, then thaw and press out all the water. After that it will have the texture of chicken and whatever flavour you give it.

If you don't like Tofu you haven't have it prepared properly. You have to freeze it, then thaw and press out all the water. After that it will have the texture of chicken and whatever flavour you give it.

That makes it even less appealing for me! I loath chicken (allergic now which is awesome 😅) and can't have any seasoning other than salt. That stuff just makes me shudder

That makes it even less appealing for me! I loath chicken (allergic now which is awesome 😅) and can't have any seasoning other than salt. That stuff just makes me shudder
If Tofu is something you can eat you should try it. It is literally a blank canvas, has really no taste of it's own ....it takes on any flavour you give it. The trick is getting all the water out. You can crumble it, cube it or slice it.

I say chicken because I prepare it in place of chicken....sweet & sour, lemon & garlic, honey garlic etc. I should have said it has a meaty texture.

It's crazy cheap too. One block costs $2 and will feed the three of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter