Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

We are sitting at 84, calling for 90's tomorrow. Mother Nature is definitely confused

Got groceries and did errands. Then stopped at the flower place. I could have spent hours and a lot more money there than I did. I got 4 plants each of 6 different varieties of tomatoes, 2 rosemary plants, 2 trays of Wave Petunias and 2 single pots of another color. Got 4 sweet potato plants for the greenery they provide (2 purple and 2 green) . Also Got 2 flats of different kinds of flowers to put in the hanging pots with the petunias, in the flower boxes on the side of the house, and some next to the new rose bushes.. They have the nicest healthiest flowers and plants and their prices are excellent. Everything I got only cost me $35.

Time to feed the cats and decide what I want for dinner. I'm hungry, lol

Have a nice rest of the day

Good morning.:sunny:

Everything I got only cost me $35.
How in the world!!!!! A tray of wave petunias normally runs me $18 and that's getting them at the $1 sale. Your area has amazing prices.:oops:

It's hot!! Supposed to be 86 today, and I still haven't turned on my air 🥵. I just have fans in the main rooms. I need to get something for the kitchen because it's hot in there. I think tomorrow the temps are supposed to start getting back to normal when the rain comes in.🌧️

Ran to Home Depot and got my top soil after work yesterday. I'll get my flowers and tomatoes next week and start planting next weekend 🌺. Mitchell usually gets my ferns for the front porch for Mother's Day but I found them at Krogers last weekend on sale for $10. I couldn't pass that up so I went ahead and got them.

Watched Survivor last night, okay with who went home. It's getting down to the finals so the really good players are getting voted out 😕. I'll catch The Amazing Race tonight when I get home.

Have a great day! :wave:

Good morning. Going to be a hot spring/summer day. Calling for 92 or higher. So far I haven't the ac on, but it may go on today. I just realized I have one small flower bed left to week, it has my 2 older rose bushes and my columbine's. I keep forgetting it's on the other side of the shed, lol.

@footballmouse I watched Survivor too, and I was happy about who went home. Yet another blindside, is the jury going to be full of people who have their idol's as a souvenir? At the flower place, the rosemary plants were only $.99, the 4 pack of tomato plants (all nice and big and healthy) were only $1.79 each. The 'spikes', were $.99 and the flowers were $1.49 a pot. The petunia's were only $6.50 a flat. I thought they were mismarked, but they had a ton of them, and they were literally on everyone's wagons. Maybe because of the amount of them he gets, he can afford to sell them at a really decent price. Not sure, but I'm not complaining, lol.

I mowed with the rider last night around 7:30 when it had cooled down. The neighbor was planting his garden at the same time. Neither of us wanted to do it today in the hot sun.

Summer went to the store with me yesterday and all she did was whine about bills, and is now saying that her car (the one with the new tires), needs brakes. Sorry, but the Bank of Lynn is out of business. I have my own bills to pay.

I'm going to go out and do that last flower bed and then plant the flowers I got yesterday. 2 hanging pots on shepherds hooks will go on either side of the front circular bed, some will go by the new roses and some by the new rose bushes. So far the gardenia is taking hold, even had another open blossom yesterday.
Have a great Thursday
1714656203799.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter