The walking dead amc #2

I am hoping that some of that new group (Magna and her friends) will maybe bite it in the cave pit. Please give us this one thing, show. Maybe they'll ALL die and even others will come to help and ALSO die. THE END! This show should be put out to pasture now.

It was kinda boring and I fell asleep.

Judith is still annoying.

Will Gabe and Rosita split and then Rosita and Eugene get together? I think Gabe will go kinda nutso over killing Dante and will get himself killed.

I hear there will be some new spin off...Nebraska 10 years into the ZA and a group of teenagers who have only ever known life post ZA. BORING! Don't care about anymore kids. They try to shove them on us in the mothership show and I HATE it. They also say this show/story will tie to wherever Rick Grimes went off to in that helicopter.

I actually thought it was pretty good overall. I not a big Dan of the Judith character and Michone gets a bit much at times.

So, Daryl is staying to look for another way into the cave, is he expecting to find Connie and Magna alive?

The show was so dark I could barely make out who was who and what was happening. I don't know it it's my settings on the tv, but I don't think so because no other show I watch is so dark.

As far as Connie and Magna, they are alive. On Talking Dead they were not in the "In Memoriam" section. That is always how you know. They did not list Connie and Magna. They did a cutesy little "Is this the end of Magna and Connies journey???" If they were dead they would have posted them.

Too bad the whoever they are, names we don't really know...new people the show hasn't bothered to develop their characters, that they didn't die. Too many people I don't care about. Show needs to thin down the cast. At this point, any of them could go. I don't care about any of them.

Neegan and Alpha was just gross. The mask.... barf. Also, does anyone else have a hard time hearing/understanding what Alpha is saying. Her voice is just too low or sing songy or something.

I also watch this show with CC, so hard to understand Daryl. I don't know what was more weird last night, Negan kissing Alpha with her mask on or the fact they kept their socks on lol. I'm still holding out that Negan is trying to infiltrate them and not really trying to join them.

Last night's epi...hmmm. Daryl's weird B-movie blood vision (just wipe your face off, dude). How did Alpha get so hurt that she begged Lydia to finish her off? I only saw Daryl like hit her, knock her down and shove a stick at her shoulder. And what's this crap she was saying about now she's strong? Or not weak anymore or whatever. I never really saw her as weak. Terrible writing, that whole bit. It just didn't make much sense and seemed to be filler.

Loved little Judith shooting big scary whisperer dude through the door. But why wouldn't Mary, an adult, take that gun from her and do the shooting? Still don't get an 8-9 year old (however old Juddith is) being allowed to run around with a big ol' gun like that. But it made for good TV. Just too bad she didn't hit that sucker in the head. Double tap, girly, double tap!

I sense that Gabriel or Rosita will die soon. Seems like they are on their way to being done. Or maybe she'll just dump him. Gabe has gone all dark side and I like it. But I suspect it's the end for him or Rosita. If Rosita, then he really will go full tilt into the darkness. Would love to see that.

Where is Michonne and the King and Eugene? Haven't seen them yet.

Last edited:
Last night's epi...hmmm. Daryl's weird B-movie blood vision (just wipe your face off, dude). How did Alpha get so hurt that she begged Lydia to finish her off? I only saw Daryl like hit her, knock her down and shove a stick at her shoulder. And what's this crap she was saying about now she's strong? Or not weak anymore or whatever. I never really saw her as weak. Terrible writing, that whole bit. It just didn't make much sense and seemed to be filler.

Loved little Judith shooting big scary whisperer dude through the door. But why wouldn't Mary, an adult, take that gun from her and do the shooting? Still don't get an 8-9 year old (however old Juddith is) being allowed to run around with a big ol' gun like that. But it made for good TV. Just too bad she didn't hit that sucker in the head. Double tap, girly, double tap!

I sense that Gabriel or Rosita will die soon. Seems like they are on their way to being done. Or maybe she'll just dump him. Gabe has gone all dark side and I like it. But I suspect it's the end for him or Rosita. If Rosita, then he really will go full tilt into the darkness. Would love to see that.

Where is Michonne and the King and Eugene? Haven't seen them yet.
I think Alpha was talking about how she got strong from her pain way back at the beginning of the virus. I didn't see any big fighting either so not sure how she got so injured. Was really hoping Lydia would finish her off. I just can't stand that voice.

Michone is off trying to find that one guys group. No idea where the king is but hoping someone decided to remove his thyroid.

It was far from my favorite episode last night
It was definitely one of those episodes lol.

I found myself rolling my eyes quite a bit. Looking forward to something big to finally happen. And curious how they will handle Michonne’s exit.

I thought the Beta coming up from the grave scene was another of Rosita's nightmares, at first. Also, did Dante supposedly dig this underground tunnel while he was there? Who does he think he is, Andy Dufresne??

Last night's episode... boring, boring, boring, boring... last five minutes, okay good zombie killing! The things the Whisperers were slinging over to Hilltop, what were they, like tree sap and gasoline bombs?? What in the world?? And Negan? I REALLY hope he's not REALLY on Alpha's side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter