The Official Free Dining Watch 2007 Thread

I'm hoping for free dining too. We'll be there 9/28-10/6 at POFQ. I just want to try some of the TS restaurants that everyone raves about without breaking the bank so we'll most likely pay for it. If there is no free dining, let's hope that we can at least get some kind of discount so that I can spend it on other things.:rotfl: I haven't done my ADR's yet but I'm looking forward to it.

Hoping for free dining, starting August 5th (or earlier!)

We would extend the trip to 10 nights if free dining comes through! The wait is driving me crazy!!!:hourglass

We're booked end of Sept and traveling for the 1st time w/ friends and their children. Planned a few meals together and a couple of touring times but otherwise, separate. I think it will be great. Free dining would be fabulous, but we booked w/ a code and purchased the DDP so we're going regardless. Just, free dining would allow us to do MNSSHP and have more spending money! We all Love to pin trade!!!!! :cloud9:

:eek: I can't stand the waiting!! Even as I write this my heart-rate increases!! LOL! someone in another post brought up the fact that Disney must realize that we pour the money we save on dining into other activities and trips there! I know for me that free DDP means being able to go for a longer time (therefore giving them more money in hotel and park pass revenue). For some it means booking other activities like illuminations cruises and such (again, money still going to Disney). For others it means being able to go more than once a year (more money for Disney!)...

plus they would get the personal satisfaction of making millions of people (well, at least us Dis-ers anyway) happy!!:goodvibes
It is the year of a million dreams isn't it?

But the waiting is a killer!!!!:eek: :hourglass :eek:

Although I haven't officially booked I already have my spreadsheet done with dates,schedule and possible dining choices :hourglass
Does that make me sad? :rotfl:

Hi
I am a newbie too. Our family is going to be staying at the Shades of Green resort, end of Sept to beginning of Oct. If free dining becomes available, will this resort offer the promotion too? Thanks for any info.

No...SOG is not a Disney resort. You might seriously want to consider switching to a Disney resort if free DDP is offered.

for a trip 9/28 to 10/4 ish!! Free Dining would be FABULOUS!!! Did a 10 day trip w/ the family last year w/free dining and everyone loved it. But no one wants to go back this year (been there, done that???) so I'm trying to get my big brother to go. Keeping everything I can crossed!!!!

Although I haven't officially booked I already have my spreadsheet done with dates,schedule and possible dining choices :hourglass
Does that make me sad? :rotfl:

Not sad, but just as optimistic as I am! I've also got my plans fine tuned just in case.

We're waiting on it too! Getting a back up plan together though just in case.... But if it's offered we'll upgrade to a AKL (our first time) if not then it's POR.

I'm glad i'm not the only one :thumbsup2 My husband already thinks i'm nuts planning a vacation that we might not even be taking...but that is half the fun!

I'm waiting - impatiently. We're going the middle of Sept regardless, but I would really like to save money if possible. I just hope that if it does get offered, that I'm not battling other people for dinner reservations. We don't make many ADRs when we're there, because we never know what we're doing one day to the next. Oh well, but free is free!

Trip planned for 9/13-9/23. Have done Free dining past 2 years, so we are spoiled now. Pleeese let there be FD this year!!!!

Looking for Pop September 8-16. I currently have 40% code but free dining would be better.

Currently booked 10/3 - 10/10 at POP with 20% disc but will change to 9/23-10/1 if Free dining is offered. ( DH will lose bonus at work if we go during that time)..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter