The Official Free Dining Watch 2007 Thread

CanadianGuy

<font color=green><br><br><font color=blue>Me and
It was going to get started sooner or later. So let's have the Official Free Dining Watch 2007 thread right here!

Theorize, prognosticate, pontificate and ponder.. will they? And more importantly... WHEN? popcorn::

Knox

i here with you ......waiting, waiting some more. i'm not good at waiting:hourglass

i sure hope they offer it! i've heard so many different views...who knows.

COME ON FREE DINING!!!!!

I'm waiting right along with you guys.:goodvibes Hoping, and hoping, and hoping...

I wish they would just announce it already so we can make our plans, lol!

It was actually the end of March, 2006 that it was announced for Disney Visa cardholders. Keeping our fingers crossed here that it is announced again this year. If not, we're staying offsite in October instead of onsite in September.

Come on Disney, make me an offer I can't refuse....

Yup, we'll go if they offer free dining. Next year if they don't.:yay:

good luck guys !!
we are going over July4th so I know there will be no discount

eta if they did give it I would book again for Sept
HEHEHE

Count me in!

I'm going to WDW with my DD in early October for 5 nights for the Race for the Taste 10K. I'm hoping the Free Dining will include the time I'm there. I have a feeling I'll miss it by a few days.

Fingers are crossed!

If I remember correctly the promotion was announced on March 31st of last year because on the Mousesavers website it said something like, "This is no april fools joke, free dining is back!!" So, with that being said, I know that I'm not going to be able to sleep much the last few nights of march thinking and hoping that it may be announced again. Either way, we are going, but it would be nice to get the free dining again!

I talked to a supervisour the other day due to an error in my ressies, and she kept saying "Watch out for the free dining offer" this is not something I am interested in, not sure how it works, but she mentioned paying 35 dollars a day...??? and dine for free??? personally I have not any use for it. I eat eggs for breakfast and a burger for dinner, that is it. so it did not hold my intereast and she said it would not pay for me to do it.

so not sure if it will be "FREE" but looks like a small fee may be needed, like a ticket or something......
sorry to sound confused, never have used this before!

BUT it looks like something IS looming.....

Come on, free dining!! I loved it last year and would gladly go back for it this year. We're going in May and staying offsite. I want to go back again before Feb '08 (when DS turns 3), so free dining in the fall would be perfect for me!

We're going regardless if there is free dining or not. (we're using 40% off plus dining) but will hope with the rest of you that it's offered.

My eyes, toes, fingers, and legs are crossed! :)

I think the announcement came at the end of March, booking began the first week of April.

I talked to a supervisour the other day due to an error in my ressies, and she kept saying "Watch out for the free dining offer" this is not something I am interested in, not sure how it works, but she mentioned paying 35 dollars a day...??? and dine for free??? personally I have not any use for it. I eat eggs for breakfast and a buger for dinner, that is it. so it did not hold my intereast and she said it would not pay for me to do it.

so not sure if it will be "FREE" but looks like a small fee may be needed, like a ticket or something......
sorry to sound confused, never have used this before!

BUT it looks like something IS looming.....

'Free Dining' means 'Free Dining'. When the dining plan is added to a package, it costs approximately $35 per person per day. Therefore, when a package is purchased during the 'Free Dining' offering, you do not pay for the dining portion of the package. We have taken of this offering on two separate occasions, and it saved us huge amounts of money. In addition, the restaurant selection is fantastic! We always go to the more expensive restaurants to get the most out of the 'Free Dining'.

Bottom line, if it's offerer during your stay, take advantage of it!
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter