The Official Free Dining Watch 2007 Thread

I'm hoping for free dining as well. We are still going to WDW 9/9-9-15 if they don't have it, but I will cancel most of my ADR's:sad1: , and we will be eating pop tarts and lunchables:rotfl:

I am hoping that they offer free dining. I think that is the only way my husband will be willing to go. In his words "I am all Disneyed out." But, I know me and my boys would be able to convince him if they were offered. But, on the off chance that it isn't, my boys and I are still trying to get my 18 month old to say "Disney."
I think that would would be a sure fire way to go. How could he deny his little princess.

We will see.

Free Dining, Free Dining you can't come soon enough.

Count us in too. We are hoping and praying and check every site we can every day...Can't wait to surprise my 5 year old...She has no idea we are going...

Count me in too. I love seeing the posts from people saying that CMs said to keep a look out. Of course I hate the ones where CMs say it definitly won't happen, but what are ya gonna do? lol

I'm hoping for free dining as well. We are still going to WDW 9/9-9-15 if they don't have it, but I will cancel most of my ADR's:sad1: , and we will be eating pop tarts and lunchables:rotfl:

And the "Chuckle Of the Day" Award :-)happytv:) goes to... NikkiSteveJ...

Count us in for free dining also. The last time we went we didn't have dining and we missed it a lot. It would be great if it was offered.:cloud9:

We are booked for 9/9-9/16 regardless, but if free ddp happends then we might upgrade our resort. :hippie: :hippie:

we'll go even if they don't offer the free dining, the cost of it still comes out cheaper than paying OOP, especially with 3 17 year olds who LOVEEEE to eat :rotfl: but if they do offer it we may consider upgrading to WL or AKL or i'll spend all that savings on fun stuff :goodvibes

Well, I'm putting all logic aside and hoping we hear something about free DDP very soon! What's really killing me is that I will be gone the first week of April and won't have internet access. I seriously think I will just call CRO each morning and ask if it's a green light. It would just drive me insane if we missed the opportunity to book the promo because we were away from home!

'Free Dining' means 'Free Dining'. When the dining plan is added to a package, it costs approximately $35 per person per day. Therefore, when a package is purchased during the 'Free Dining' offering, you do not pay for the dining portion of the package. We have taken of this offering on two separate occasions, and it saved us huge amounts of money. In addition, the restaurant selection is fantastic! We always go to the more expensive restaurants to get the most out of the 'Free Dining'.

Bottom line, if it's offerer during your stay, take advantage of it!
:thumbsup2

then it looks like THIS is what is going to be offered. because I said to her, "Is this the FREE dining offer" and she said NO...that is would cost 35 bucks a day. and that there was not going to be a free dining offer, just the one I mentioned. She also told me to keep watching for it...and twice I said to her that I was not interested in paying 35 bucks a day for food I do not eat.

I too want to join the Free Dining Watch! We had free dining last year, and had a great time. Does anyone remember from previous years if free dining was offered at all the WDW resorts? Were some not included? We are interested in WL this time around. Also, was there a minimum night stay for free dining? I want to say last year it was a 3 night minimum, but I am not sure. Thanks!!

Just got off the phone with Disney, trying to get a code, wasn't one attached to my name. She said it was random.
Asked about free dining - She said they have not been told about it for this year yet - but if so, it would be the first of April again...

We had free dining the first year it was offered, it was wonderful!!! Stayed at a condo last year, it was very nice, most relaxing and easy trip so far. This year it was a toss up. Nice big condo for all 5 of us, or little room with lots of great food. We want the free dining plan!!! Crossing my fingers and hopeing everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just hope all these advanced bookings and reservations everyone has made in hopes of getting free dining hasn't messed up our chances for it this year!!!

We will have free dining but the offer will not be as liberal as in the past. I'm betting that they will require a minimum amount of days be purchased on the MYW tickets in order to be eligible. No more one day tickets.

Either way I will need the dining plan. Ever at $35.00 a day each it pays for itself with just the TS meal each day.

actually I almost spewed my pop on the computer screen!!:rotfl2:

. I eat eggs for breakfast and a buger for dinner, that is it. so not sure if it will be "FREE" but looks like a small fee may be needed.....

We all know this person meant "burger" but when I read it the first time....well you know what I thought it said!! Surely someone else thought the same thing...I had a good laugh!:lmao: :lmao:

Don't forget the ramen noodles. Doesn't get much cheaper than that :laughing:

Question:

If I book now and wait for the offer will they adjust it with no fees or deductions for adjusting the reservation???

actually I almost spewed my pop on the computer screen!!:rotfl2:

We all know this person meant "burger" but when I read it the first time....well you know what I thought it said!! Surely someone else thought the same thing...I had a good laugh!:lmao: :lmao:

lol...thanks!! yes, I meant burger:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Do you want flies with the buger? :rotfl:

Thanks for giving us a chuckle WDWVillain! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter