~ The Man Report ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Imminent Shutdown ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doritos. Those are Fritolay ain't they?

I'm all stuffed and bloated and my friends haven't shown up yet. Could be a long night. Time to pop a jug. ::yes::

Doritos. Those are Fritolay ain't they?

I'm all stuffed and bloated and my friends haven't shown up yet. Could be a long night. Time to pop a jug. ::yes::
::yes:: Anything owned by Pepsico is gud for my family. So drink Pepsi (I drink Diet Coke :laughing: ), eat Doritos, any Quaker Oats products, Tropicana ... :thumbsup2

~The Man Report ~ ~ Crustacean Platter & Loose Stool ~

IMGP1726.jpg

Mmmm… Giant Platter of Food. That’s the bread guy to the left… hovering.

[/b]

DH wants to know how much that large platter of food was. Is it supposed to be for 2? I think he could down it on his own.

:charac2: You poor thing! Having to decide what to do with a plasma tv!

Mater said:
I don't know if LtP told you guys are not (haven't had time to go back and read all the banter), but we won a new Plasma TV while I was in Portland.

Sweet!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Mater said:
It's in my garage right now. We have NO IDEA what to do with it. :scratchin

Kids playroom?? :confused3

Mater said:
I'd like to hang it in the Garage so I can watch NASCAR while I clean cars in the Summer.

:laughing:

I wish we had a tv in the garage!!!

Congrats Giant fans! See, I'm not a sore loser:thumbsup2

Congrats Buzz and Linnie on the new tv.

And now excuse me, I'm pooped, wiped-out, beat, and beat down, exhausted, fed-up and fed-down. And just plain ole dog tired! Today was brutal!

Some important information regarding long threads:

Please Read - Long Threads

ETA:

I hope they give you warning enough so that you can make changes to your First Page regarding Titles and such!

Looks like this trippie is going to have a Part 2!!!!! You'll be the FIRST TR Writer to have his trip report done in Parts. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter